*****The Official Malmo FF v Rangers thread*****

MisterC

The only time I ever want to see Lundstram playing for us is if every other first team, B Team, U19 and women’s team midfielder is injured or suspended.

Even at that I’d still have a stab at registering Gerrard or McAllister to play before him 

Just now, GA1972 said:

The only time I ever want to see Lundstram playing for us is if every other first team, B Team, U19 and women’s team midfielder is injured or suspended.

Even at that I’d still have a stab at registering Gerrard or McAllister to play before him 

Thats plenty from you.

2 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

The goal gives a lifeline but overall it was a shambolic performance. Doesn't bode well that the minute they're stuck in front of a crowd again and subject to any pressure they crumble.

For all the talk of strength and depth there was none on the bench and the front 3 were toothless.

Scott Wright is decent enough when Rangers are steamrolling shite in Scotland but will never be a player at that level.

Itten is hopeless. Seen nothing to suggest Sakala will do anything either.

The difference in that side when Morellos is missing is staggering.

I will tell you another thing, anyone that thinks the league is a formality is dreaming as well. Its amazing how quickly a bit of success has went to people's heads and they now believe we only need to show up this season for a clean sweep. This is the same team thats bottled it repeatedly in cups, that mental fragility doesn't disappear because of 1 league win.

Weirdo

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

Bollocks, we were consistently poor against a team who are orders of magnitude poorer than some of the teams we beat last season.  We are lucky to get away with a one goal defect. 

They were poorer than teams we have faced, i agree we were sloppy, but your making out like they gave us a doing

Screenshot_20210803-195928_FlashScore UK.jpg

We were just aimlessly crossing the ball tonight which has to fucking stop. Players need to take responsibility, either get to the by line and cross it or take shots in and around the box first time. 

We’re very lucky to be in this tie, can’t have any lapses at Ibrox. Not convinced Wright and Arfield are good enough at this level, Lundstram was shite as well although he’s getting match fitness. 

Need Hagi/Aribo in midfield and ideally the other in the front 3. Would love Morelos to be ready for the return leg 

Itten should never start ,sub only

lundstrom : I don’t know what attributes this guy has, slow as fk, continually gives it away

kent tried hard but not on it

tav at second goal🤢

Helander at times slow

team looked totally fucked

missing aribo kamara and Alfredo massively

on to next week😀