Jump to content

*****The Official Malmo FF v Rangers thread*****


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Social distancing is ending Monday that's what's stopping full houses imo

But you still need to apply for large outdoor events over 5000 people

It won't be below 23000 however don't be surprised if we don't get a full house immediately 

SonicWill likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

But you still need to apply for large outdoor events over 5000 people

It won't be below 23000 however don't be surprised if we don't get a full house immediately 

If she goes down that route I’d put money on not having a full house for the OF, just cause she’s an utter cunt of a woman. 

GA1972, Duncn, The Beast and 1 other like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, graeme_4 said:

If she goes down that route I’d put money on not having a full house for the OF, just cause she’s an utter cunt of a woman. 

There won’t be, I told yous all this on the thread last week. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

If she goes down that route I’d put money on not having a full house for the OF, just cause she’s an utter cunt of a woman. 

Would agree aye, just to be different probably

However Sky Sports just put up an breaking news article saying Nicola Sturgeon confirms full capacity to all Scottish grounds from August 9th...

So as usual it's as clear as mud 🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Would agree aye, just to be different probably

However Sky Sports just put up an breaking news article saying Nicola Sturgeon confirms full capacity to all Scottish grounds from August 9th...

So as usual it's as clear as mud 🤣

About to post about sky sports saying full crowds again. 

Spot on but as usual with the SNP nothing is ever straight forward 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Social distancing is stopping full houses that's gone from Monday. 

Tell me how GCC can block a full capacity they have no good reason under law

I'd expect a full house next week and against celtic. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

About to post about sky sports saying full crowds again. 

Spot on but as usual with the SNP nothing is ever straight forward 

Reading about how the "application" she's talking about is essentially a risk assessment on the venue being able to hold large crowds, the fact most football stadiums done that this weekend should have us in a good place 

However it's going to be another week of unclear rules followed by a rushed ballot, hopefully the club can get clarity this afternoon and get emails out tomorrow 

BlueKnight87 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Why did they make this game available to buy in the UK but according to the tweet the club put out you can’t watch it on RTV? Accidentally bought it when buying the Madrid game so now I’ve basically wasted a tenner 

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Social distancing is stopping full houses that's gone from Monday. 

Tell me how GCC can block a full capacity they have no good reason under law

I'd expect a full house next week and against celtic. 

So socially distancing is legally stopping but large events are still being asked to apply for permission to have the event, for a limited time.

The idea (apparently) is so each event can be assessed for risks & we'll then need to have measures in place to keep them happy i.e. Staggered arrival times, one way systems, wearing of masks if the event is deemed high risk etc. 

Fingers crossed it's a full house next week with whatever measures they decide. Either way they need to sort things out quickly & not have an shambles on Friday for example with everybody trying to buy tickets again.

Bears r us likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone know if this game is actually on RTV or not?

I can see it has the RTV button next tot he match under our schedule, so that would usually indicate it was, but Premier Sports are an absolute abomination of a service who can be utter cunts and stop the Euro games being played live, even if you use a vpn.

Link to post
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

So socially distancing is legally stopping but large events are still being asked to apply for permission to have the event, for a limited time.

The idea (apparently) is so each event can be assessed for risks & we'll then need to have measures in place to keep them happy i.e. Staggered arrival times, one way systems, wearing of masks if the event is deemed high risk etc. 

Fingers crossed it's a full house next week with whatever measures they decide. Either way they need to sort things out quickly & not have an shambles on Friday for example with everybody trying to buy tickets again.

In a normal country the football authorities (SFA/SPFL) would have had a briefing this morning so they knew exactly what the rules were going to be and then they could have informed clubs and supporters after she spoke so we all knew, unfortunately we are run by a dictator obsessed by power. :furious:

Valance1690 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

In a normal country the football authorities (SFA/SPFL) would have had a briefing this morning so they knew exactly what the rules were going to be and then they could have informed clubs and supporters after she spoke so we all knew, unfortunately we are run by a dictator obsessed by power. :furious:

In this day/age I can see the arguement for not wanting to tell people things until they're out in public, everything gets 'leaked' these days! But aye you'd hope the footballing authorities had some idea this was coming & we know what we need to do. 

Week today until the return leg, emails should be out tomorrow, Thursday at the very latest to allow people some time & going forward if we need to keep applying for permission we do it well in advance.

 

Bears r us likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Anyone know if this game is actually on RTV or not?

I can see it has the RTV button next tot he match under our schedule, so that would usually indicate it was, but Premier Sports are an absolute abomination of a service who can be utter cunts and stop the Euro games being played live, even if you use a vpn.

It's live. Although you need to be outside the UK AND Scandinavia for VPN purposes.

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Not feeling to confident about tonight for some reason. Think Malmo are a great side but obv have to go with a Draw or win Rangers :tu:

Have you seen much of Malmo mate ? Not trying to be condescending just generally curious. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Upcoming Events

    • 21 October 2021 19:00 Until 21:00
      0  
      Rangers v Brondby
      Ibrox Stadium
      UEFA Europa League
×
×
  • Create New...