Follow Follow

Mibbe someone with a FF log in could ask that when they do these match pressers they could remove their tongues from the gaffers arse long enough to ask about the actual fucking game, teams news, injuries ect updates on players, the kinds things you watch these affairs for.

The only reason I ever even read FF was that they had posters who had close connections with the club who would share news /insights, now they're all minions of the club and too scared to say anything out of turn. its not worth reading

5 hours ago, dbyst said:

i got banned for having a different opinion to one of their mods, fuckin meant tae be different opinions on a forum but not they fuckwits, conform or get banned, get tae fuck. cunts.

got banned loads of times the place is like russia in the 60s , but as long as your sucking up dingwalls fat ass your ok

36 minutes ago, We Will Follow Rangers said:

Mibbe someone with a FF log in could ask that when they do these match pressers they could remove their tongues from the gaffers arse long enough to ask about the actual fucking game, teams news, injuries ect updates on players, the kinds things you watch these affairs for.

The only reason I ever even read FF was that they had posters who had close connections with the club who would share news /insights, now they're all minions of the club and too scared to say anything out of turn. its not worth reading

Not a single question about Morelos or Hagi today was beyond comical

4 hours ago, Rowley Birkin said:

did dingwall ask anything at the presser?

i see all the sycophants on FF are    creaming themselves over the news that FF has now become a mainstream news outlet rather than a fans forum not realising what that means when it comes to posting on there now theyve even started giving dingwall money because of it

i remember about 20 yrs ago mentioning that all dingwall wanted was a blazer give it another 5/10 years and he'll have traynors old job

spot on .I'm surprised they got their noses out of his ass long enough to comment 

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Not a single question about Morelos or Hagi today was beyond comical

Aye said straight away in the match thread its was piss poor, dingwalll needing FF posters to tell him what to ask :lol: how about asking about the fucking team?

Danger of it becoming farcical.

45 minutes ago, We Will Follow Rangers said:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e473qnloyg57qqokg2ej6

they'll most likely ask what make of jacket gerrard wears

48 minutes ago, We Will Follow Rangers said:

edgar being the number one for that 

6 minutes ago, We Will Follow Rangers said:

Aye said straight away in the match thread its was piss poor, dingwalll needing FF posters to tell him what to ask :lol: how about asking about the fucking team?

Danger of it becoming farcical.

picked up on that pathetic

4 minutes ago, hawkfalcons said:

edgar being the number one for that 

All of them mate, their income relies on being cosy with the club and prepared to do its bidding,

Critical analysis and  holding the board to account goes out the window, no ones rocking the boat.

6 hours ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Should all chip in to buy RM a media pass and do a ballot for who we send to the press conferences 😂

Is that no what happend in their first press conference with flange and that absolute melt bringing up refereeing and that 😂

Banned twice from FF.

First time, as googly eyes took over , calling Whyte a charlatan with nae money.

Second time for correcting headmaster Dingwall's  poor grammar, ironically as he lectured posters about the improper use of ellipsis. I am not kidding.

1 minute ago, doc holliday said:

Banned twice from FF.

First time, as googly eyes took over , calling Whyte a charlatan with nae money.

Second time for correcting headmaster Dingwall's  poor grammar, ironically as he lectured posters about the improper use of ellipsis. I am not kidding.

You get sent on a wee holiday doc :lol:

39 minutes ago, doc holliday said:

Banned twice from FF.

yup he did the same to me a 3 day ban i think i also have had posts removed by admin when debating with other posters which then got others to say i was lying 

i remember during the us election thread i dont know how many of my posts got removed because it showed up the admin or their friends

i got another holiday when i pointed out an admin tweeted out that all trump supporters where knuckledraggers which would have meant half the people on FF

so quite happy to call fellow Rangers supporters knuckledraggers