Follow Follow

39 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Different email addresses. Been on there on and off since 2004-ish. Have a few  personal and a couple of work ones so have just burned through those over the years. They've moved hosts a few times too which has effectively worked as a clean slate too and let me re-register using the same name and email address I've been banned previously using.

doesnt work now ive tried a few names using different emails but they knew it was me everytime even emailed me to say stop trying to get back on

i then looked at the agreement you must click to use their site and it logs your IP address so no matter how many names you have now they will know its you

4 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

doesnt work now ive tried a few names using different emails but they knew it was me everytime even emailed me to say stop trying to get back on

i then looked at the agreement you must click to use their site and it logs your IP address so no matter how many names you have now they will know its you

Use a VPN but why the fuck anyone would want on there is beyond me. 

3 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

Use a VPN.

7 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

Move house and change internet provider 

11 hours ago, Rowley Birkin said:

Could change your identity?

Option to become an unsuccessful female Olympian weightlifter is always there. 

It’s a weird one, because H&H will have paid something as they’ve made way to big a deal about it. 

David Edgar also explained their reasoning behind paying (which will be money out of his own back pocket so credit to him for that), as it’s gives them more access pre and post game. As a podcast with a heavy following that’s understandable, they need to be at the forefront of goings on to make sure their content is relevant. 

Dingwall I don’t trust, he’s very self serving and I can’t see what benefit to Follow Follow paying to be a partner is. If there’s anyone who’s been given a dodgy deal at mates rates, it’ll be him. 

3 hours ago, plymouthranger said:

It’s a weird one, because H&H will have paid something as they’ve made way to big a deal about it. 

David Edgar also explained their reasoning behind paying (which will be money out of his own back pocket so credit to him for that), as it’s gives them more access pre and post game. As a podcast with a heavy following that’s understandable, they need to be at the forefront of goings on to make sure their content is relevant. 

Dingwall I don’t trust, he’s very self serving and I can’t see what benefit to Follow Follow paying to be a partner is. If there’s anyone who’s been given a dodgy deal at mates rates, it’ll be him. 

no it wont be, it'll be money paid by his customers who pay for H&H every month

Just now, Rowley Birkin said:

no it wont be, it'll be money paid by his customers who pay for H&H every month

Yes, but he already has those customers and I doubt they’ll gain many more from being an official media partner, their already one of the biggest team podcasts in terms of subscribers. 

He’s openly admitted it’s money he has been saving and consulted with the other contributors before spending. He’s not short of money, but he’ll have less in his bank account ultimately as a result of it. 

It is more money into the club, so I admire him for that. 

2 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Yes, but he already has those customers and I doubt they’ll gain many more from being an official media partner, their already one of the biggest team podcasts in terms of subscribers. 

He’s openly admitted it’s money he has been saving and consulted with the other contributors before spending. He’s not short of money, but he’ll have less in his bank account ultimately as a result of it. 

It is more money into the club, so I admire him for that. 

i would guess they would get more indeed in the thread on FF a few posters said as such