Gerrard - "I'm going to call on the Ibrox crowd."

Clemdog

This message from gerrard will be made a big thing of, people will have eyes of interest on us, the fans who get a ticket have the chance to showcase the best version of our support and show all watching eyes what our club is all about

as gerrard said he’s never asked the support for more, it’s normally not needed but this IMO is his way of trying to get every little detail he can affect in his favour

4 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Find out where their players are staying and light the Glasgow night sky the fuck up the night before the game, in response to what they did to our players.

We need a proper, proper hostile atmosphere at Ibrox next week.

Malmös fans done my nut in with that ABBA song 

21 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

Any idea how many are on the CCS? Should be a good chance of everyone in it getting a ticket surely?

I'm a moaning cunt after the game but during the game that kind of negativity is counter productive and too prevalent at Ibrox. Hopefully everyone gets the place rocking and get a comeback like Braga.

All non-ST games - it was normally in the mid to late 20,000s pre Covid/MyGers.

21 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

The fans, as always, will do their part.

If we don’t go through it’s on Gerrards recruitment in summer and the tactics and performance tonight.

Recruitment in the summer? Not sure what else he could've done, we were clearly not spending this summer without selling, the fact we've brought a few in on decent deals and started to shift some of the dead weight is a positive. Holding onto key players was the task

Tonight, fair enough however I dont think he got it tactically wrong tonight, I think the players on the park let him down. We weren't undone by a masterstroke from their manager, the players we expected to perform didn't, simple as that. 

Up to him now to either light a fire under them or drop them for next week, hopefully the former.

45 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Find out where their players are staying and light the Glasgow night sky the fuck up the night before the game, in response to what they did to our players.

We need a proper, proper hostile atmosphere at Ibrox next week.

Step up the Union Bears. 👍