Gerrard - "I'm going to call on the Ibrox crowd."

Clemdog

31 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I appreciate Kamara is suspended but when him and a fully fit jack aren’t there then there is barely any mobility.

Unbelievably, we’re an injury to Davis away from going into Malmo and Q4 with a midfield of Lundstram, Arfield and another.

I thought Lundstram would be natural replacement for Arfield but we still need a proper, mobile and strong CDM.

After today I’m even more convinced we need midfield reinforcements. I don’t think we are strong enough for a CL campaign with what we have should we get through.  

3 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

After today I’m even more convinced we need midfield reinforcements. I don’t think we are strong enough for a CL campaign with what we have should we get through.  

I said it last season that i thought we missed an out and out defensive midfielder and nothing has changed.

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

The fans, as always, will do their part.

If we don’t go through it’s on Gerrards recruitment in summer and the tactics and performance tonight.

The Slavia game and the Copa America have had their bearing on these qualifiers. Stinking Czech bastards

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I said it last season that i thought we missed an out and out defensive midfielder and nothing has changed.

Arfield is not going to get better. Jury is out on Lundstram. As you say, if Davis gets injured, big issue. We have to do all we can to keep Kamara, and bring possibly Veerman in. We also need to win the league this season. Davis and Arfield will be squad players imo for this. 

2 minutes ago, chris182 said:

The Slavia game and the Copa America have had their bearing on these qualifiers. Stinking Czech bastards

One of the Prague teams was at the racism again tonight , Sparta i think , against Monaco .

14 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Need the people who don't get a ticket to form a BAYING MOB outside Ibrox when this shower are either training or arriving for the return leg. 
Fireworks and pitchforks would help :furious::raging:   :hit::165007302_gerrardfistpump:

AC/DC music outside their hotel rooms the night before the game along with the fireworks. 😉

4 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Find out where their players are staying and light the Glasgow night sky the fuck up the night before the game, in response to what they did to our players.

We need a proper, proper hostile atmosphere at Ibrox next week.

Was gonnae make a joke about crashing a plane into their hotel but its not quite been 20 years since 9/11 so probably too soon

See you in a month or so if we beat Malmo

5 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

When fit Jack covers this with intelligence. Early games last seaosn we looked somuch more solid with him there.

We dont seem to have anyone else that does that job. But Lundstrum needs time before we judge, honestly not jumping to conclusions on him yet.

6 hours ago, RFC55 said:

Mon the fucking loyalists 

First fucking qualifier we lost.

Mon the Rangers 

Gerrard is basically saying that while the players are taking a stand against racism. Hes wanting a good old fashioned bigotry filled sash bash for the home leg.

Quis Separabit Stevie G

Malmö had over 5,000 supporters in that stadium last night and it sounded like 20,000- this didn't help our team one bit.

We have to do our part next week and show these meatballs " Welcome to Ibrox and you will know us by our noise "

We score one goal early and game on - and I think Malmö will crumble under the pressure and the noise and we will win 2-0 / 3-0

I was always worried about the game last night, as I have been in that stadium 3 times and their support can get to you - so now it's our turn and we will do it !!!!!

1 hour ago, Blue Viking said:

Malmö had over 5,000 supporters in that stadium last night and it sounded like 20,000- this didn't help our team one bit.

We have to do our part next week and show these meatballs " Welcome to Ibrox and you will know us by our noise "

We score one goal early and game on - and I think Malmö will crumble under the pressure and the noise and we will win 2-0 / 3-0

I was always worried about the game last night, as I have been in that stadium 3 times and their support can get to you - so now it's our turn and we will do it !!!!!

:lol:

Fuck me 

Fully believe Ibrox will be louder than we’ve heard for a long time - as long as we don’t concede first

This is the first European game at Ibrox since Leverkusen, before the pandemic began, and the stakes couldn’t be higher. The fans will be raring for this.

Slightly concerned about GCC acting the fucking cunt and not allowing a full capacity.