Gerrard - "I'm going to call on the Ibrox crowd."

Clemdog

11 hours ago, miracle said:

Nitpicking as I say I just don't see why that phrase should be in there.

Probably because it's the first time we will have a packed ibrox in over a year. Clearly just motivational boosters for the fans benefit, but you can see that benefit to players of any club when they have a full stadium rallying them on.

Take note of the part where he said “full 90 minutes” and don’t bother leaving to go to the pub on the 75th minute, or to beat the traffic or to get to the front of the subway queue.

Football is a 90 minute game after all and it’s a genuine embarrassment to see a section of our support abandon the team before the match finishes.

1 hour ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Take note of the part where he said “full 90 minutes” and don’t bother leaving to go to the pub on the 75th minute, or to beat the traffic or to get to the front of the subway queue.

Football is a 90 minute game after all and it’s a genuine embarrassment to see a section of our support abandon the team before the match finishes.

Pretty sure people can do what they want 

51 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Pretty sure people can do what they want 

You can do what you want but it’s still an embarrassment.

Whilst watching Premiership teams or teams across Europe on the TV I’ve never seen another team where a significant minority leave 10/20 minutes before the final whistle.

15 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

You can do what you want but it’s still an embarrassment.

Whilst watching Premiership teams or teams across Europe on the TV I’ve never seen another team where a significant minority leave 10/20 minutes before the final whistle.

Obviously don’t watch Arsenal then.

I’m normally someone who goes along to games and is less vocal than average. I’ll cheer when the team come out, applaud good play, jump up for goals etc but I’ve never been one for singing. I just like to study the game and take it all in, plus to be honest feel a little self-conscious belting out songs around strangers. 

But on Tuesday I am going to be a fucking foghorn. Absolutely ready to scream myself hoarse backing the team. Can’t wait. 

Not too concerned about the last result. We’re still in a position where we need to beat Malmo in a football game to go through. Davis goal was huge. 

Last week was disappointing, but we should still win at home against Malmo. One goal difference and it continues on, score more and we’re through 

8 hours ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Especially having been locked out of Ibrox for so long. I'm hoping the fans that can attend roar us on to victory and stay until the very end to savour every second.

9 hours ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Big European games and Old Firms are probably the only two types of games people stay til the end anyway. Unless we are getting pumped I think most will stay for the final whistle on Tuesday.

On 04/08/2021 at 21:20, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

Let's be honest, SG knows fine the fans will dish it out to the Malmo fans and players 100% Full Volume.

They will definitely hear our roar 👍🏻 Best Fans in the world ❤🤍💙

don't think any of them will be there