****Official UEFA Champions League 2021/22 Thread****

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

One of my best mates has been to Tiraspol. He said its an utterly crazy place, like a timewarp back to 1985 or something.

I watch a lot of videos of a travel blogger on YouTube called bald and bankrupt he basically spends most of his time going into small weird ex soviet places, so I can imagine what this place must be like 😅 there’s some mad places out there 

10 hours ago, MattyBlue said:

I watch a lot of videos of a travel blogger on YouTube called bald and bankrupt he basically spends most of his time going into small weird ex soviet places, so I can imagine what this place must be like 😅 there’s some mad places out there 

That the English boy that goes to places like Belarus and just wanders about? 

31 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

Guadiola must be beginning to wonder if he's going to win a Champions League away from Camp Nou

i dont think pep will ever win the champions league at man city  certainly not until they have a proper striker  it is ok having all this possession  and weaving fancy patterns with no end product  top teams have got wise to it now  and dont say they beat chelsea on sat  they played well but  chelsea were poor  if they meet again in the champions league i would put money on tuchel getting the better of him  

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Malmo are pish. We absolutely blew it.

For me they beat us fair and square.  Way too confident from majority of our support.  Brilliant chance at home after the last gasp lifeline over there but totally fucked it.  But really never threatened near enough to argue we should have gone through.  Said at the time, we're not close to being a CL team yet, as much as it pains me.