*****Official Dundee Hibs v The Champions Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Obviously don't have a brain to grasp it was a joke or need to go to specsavers because I already said I wasnt serious previous.

Hilarious seeing you and the other poor posters on here not grasp that and giving you likes lol

Just joking defence 🙈 Its always a joke, after the fact, when you realise your wrong and no one agrees with you 😉

4 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

A few players off it again concentration wise, but Lundstram really needs to step it up and offer more. Looks like he's only happy to play a 5 yard pass back to whoever has passed it to him at the moment and we can't be accepting that.

From his early performances I don't see how he fits into our system or style. 

Judging from his Livi cameo I thought he was going to be all action, injecting that Arfield type energy all over the pitch. 

Hoping that wasn't a one off because he's been dire since. 

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

Roofe isn’t on the bench 

So far today in this thread we’ve had someone suggesting hagi will score (after the teamsheets were out) and now someone wanting roofe to be brought on

Baffling 

Just now, TamCoopz said:

So far today in this thread we’ve had someone suggesting hagi will score (after the teamsheets were out) and now someone wanting roofe to be brought on

Baffling 

Stupid cunts eh.

Btw will the bookies pay back your bet if you have Roofe hat trick on? Asking for a friend 

1 minute ago, RWB72 said:

Exactly let’s see them keep the same intensity for a full 90 without getting caught on the break

I think the issue is this team have set the bar very high and whilst I don't expect us to be top form all the time, there's no excuse for the majority of that half. Passing has been awful, we aren't creating, aren't going beyond. We just look happy to pass backwards. 

Hopefully Gerrard gets a rocket up them at half time, wouldn't be the first time he's needed to that after a poor first half. 

6 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Times like this we miss lafferty 😳🤣

That was tactics, the games lost that, put a tackle in or cause an incident to upset the apple cart. Used to have players in the game streetwise to do that disnae happen now.

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

Dundee Utd able to push up on us as we have no pace to work them at the back, Midfields not working as you can still see players coming back to get the ball as it's just not getting up to them.

Think the sitting midfielders are too static. Have 3 defensive minded players. Worth swapping one out for someone like Wright who can support the attack.