*****Official Dundee Hibs v The Champions Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After all our laughing and joking, tarriers no doubt go above us tomorrow as dundee are rancid, 

Our creation of clear cut chances is dreadful, having morelos back means fuck all when we offer nothing, itten got it tight on Tuesday night, but our midfielders need a look at themselves, 

3 sitting mids just means more players playing in front of their back 9 instead of more of our guys trying to get in behind, this whole "tav and barisic going up the park" is good when theres space and men in the box, we had neither of the two, 

1 minute ago, steven33jackie said:

Shambolic performance from start to finish we looked second best all over the park in particular the midfield. Davis had no help from Lundstram at all and Kamara looked way of his usual standards. I fear we have a similar issue as them last year in that we have one or two players thinking of pastures new. Goldson - Morelos - Kamara - Kent. 

I said that a few weeks ago and was shot down, the ones u mentioned we really should have been looking to sell. 

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Beat us though, can’t even argue with it. Got what we deserved. 

Being everyone else’s ‘cup final’ is what comes with being Champions. 

They were bang up for it from KO, we thought we’d stroll it.

3 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

Well that was shite.  They got a jammy break for the goal and done fuck all else in that half.  We didn't create enough but Goldson was a whisker away from scoring.  Once we get up and going and have a full squad to pick from we will be absolutely fine.  I am going to take a break from reading this forum though as you know what it's like, everyone will be jumping on this blaming crowds and pressure and so on.  Shite day, hopefully we get Hagi back and we can go again on Tuesday.

couldnt agree more

We were poor. Opposition were aggressive and won most 50/50 balls. They got a lucky break but that was through their aggression. We lacked imagination in the final 3rd and were shot shy. One or two bad touches made it worse. This is the season after the title. It was never going to be easy. But there needs to be more speed, dig and guile. As fir the opposition: every dog has its day. They'll be struggling by season's end.

Terrible to watch and well deserved loss. Its incredible how bad we are looking right now, especially since we did not lose a single important player and its the same squad who brought the 55th.

Not only we look shaky and lazy, but this happens in the verge of the biggest financial chance that this club has for over 10 years - getting into the CL group stages. Absolutely ridiculous. This is probably the most important season ever, on the 150th years anniversary of the club - getting to the CL Group stages, winning the 56th and getting the automatic CL spot next season. So far we look like we are still living in last season. Get a grip, Rangers! 

Just now, EMRFC said:

Lundstram, Tav, Goldson, Barisic, Kent, Davis all terrible today

Davis looked fuck but that’s to be expected when you need a 36 yr old to play every game as you have nothing else.

Our Transfer strategy concerning midfield is fucking mind boggling.

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

DU didn’t play like this last week.

Victory lap for beating Rangers. Tinpot stuff.

No matter how well united did or didn't play,we should be putting dross like that away sparkle.that's what champions do 

Just now, BigBearButt said:

Fuck off with that shite. Playing like its a Cup final my arse. They didnt even have to play that well to beat us we were utter pish. 

Absolutely spot on. They were shite and got a lucky break. Gerrard and his players need to have a fucking good look at themselves. Aberdeen beat that shite comfortably last week. 
All we can hope for is it’s a wake up call but I’m not sure. Terrible start to the season and 3 poor performances. We didn’t play well against Livi. 
Other sides will watch that and play exactly the same - ruffle us up and we are fucked 

2 games in a week where we’ve created fuck all and got what we deserved 

I don’t know why we’re so passive on the ball, like we’re running down the clock for the opposition just turning and passing sideways and backwards constantly. No one playing the ball through the lines, always out wide for a cross into no one 

Stand by what I said mid week, Lundstram is a fucking joke 

Archived