Full houses confirmed by the club

Billy1984

12 minutes ago, Blue Rino said:

I am the same mate, nothing pending at the moment on bank account.

I have not been on the CCCS for a while now, so got the ticket log in from Google, I was put in a queue at first but and then I got my password in and got it payed no problem.

If you are on the CCCS then I assume it will come off automatically. 

43 minutes ago, CXB said:

For those struggling to buy their ticket

Go to the official site and sign in

Go to Shop and select Tickets from the drop down menu

This will take you to the ticket site and you will have a wait

When on the ticket site log in again

select matches then Home matches and you will see the Malmo game and your seat

Pay as normal

receive a confirmation email

Voila !!

just did this, thought it just came out automatically, cheers for the heads up :tu:

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

If you are not on the cccs you have until Sunday to buy your seat, it’ll be in your basket in your account

Hope this clears it up for anyone unable to read emails

Are you having a go at Dundee and the spfl 

10 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I have not been on the CCCS for a while now, so got the ticket log in from Google, I was put in a queue at first but and then I got my password in and got it payed no problem.

If you are on the CCCS then I assume it will come off automatically. 

I didn't think I had signed up to cccs, could you PM me the ticket  log in details you used on google so I can double check?  (only the google link ):thumbup:

1 minute ago, Blue Rino said:

I didn't think I had signed up to cccs, could you PM me the ticket  log in details you used on google so I can double check? :thumbup:

This is what I used:

Rangers Online Ticket Sales

https://q-rangers.talent-boxoffice.co.uk/?returnUrl=https%3a%2f%2ftickets.rangers.co.uk%2fdefault.aspx

8 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

You might be joking but guaranteed some people do. Scumbags if so.

Cunts won’t take my fucking money 😡

Honestly never found it so hard to give money away absolute  joke that I can’t get in contact with anybody from the club 

Everything opening up and going back to normal but Rangers still don’t have any cunt answering a phone or replying to emails 

I did get an email saying they received my email though but not an actual response to what was in it. Wanks 

4 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Cunts won’t take my fucking money 😡

Honestly never found it so hard to give money away absolute  joke that I can’t get in contact with anybody from the club 

Everything opening up and going back to normal but Rangers still don’t have any cunt answering a phone or replying to emails 

I did get an email saying they received my email though but not an actual response to what was in it. Wanks 

What email address did you send it to?think there’s one that seems to be more responsive 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

If you are not on the cccs you have until Sunday to buy your seat, it’ll be in your basket in your account

Hope this clears it up for anyone unable to read emails

I did have it in my basket but when I try and purchase it says the only way to pay is 4 instalments as if I was buying a season ticket iam fuckin lost

5 minutes ago, tayside said:

I did have it in my basket but when I try and purchase it says the only way to pay is 4 instalments as if I was buying a season ticket iam fuckin lost

The basket was empty for me. I went to home games under tickets from the menu on the right. Then above Rangers v Malmo there is the option to log in. Then your ST is sitting waiting for the game. Add to basket and pay.

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

Not got a clue if that’s the one others use but hopefully someone will know and might be able to help 

They’ll maybe realise tomorrow when they go to take Malmö money that they’ve still not took my ST money 😆

Fuck knows what’s going on with them mate 

4 minutes ago, Alwaysblue said:

Trying to buy my seat for Tuesday. Can’t work out how to do it. HELP!!! Can someone assist with the process. TIA

Go to Rangers online ticket sales, wait in whatever queue it says (it's never anywhere near what it tells you), then log in, go to basket and purchase the ticket.