John Lundstram

The Dude

Almost every comment on the Sheff utd site said that this guy was a lazy bastard and we sign him , and give him a ridiculous 4 year deal. 

His latest signing is a guy that struggles to hold down a place at fuckin Huddersfield. 

The manager is to blame here or whoever is telling him to sign players.

Hes now in his fourth season and has spent a fortune on mostly duds and won 1 single trophy , no other manager in the clubs history would have had the time this guys getting , the blame lies at his door.......

8 hours ago, Madina said:

Dont know if it's a scouse thing or if he was pals with Gerrard previously, but hes been honking. A good goal from him.v dunfermline but outwith that it's like playing with a man down, literally

8 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Not all scousers know each other :lol: 

8 hours ago, Jdee.rfc said:

Well there's no other reason we signed him other than a bit of home comfort for stevie 🤷🏻‍♂️😂 

They share the same agent/representation.

I’ve seen absolutely nothing from this player to suggest he will bring anything to our team. For the decent signings we’ve made there are far too many Barker’s, Stewart’s and Lundstram who don’t improve us and just make up the numbers. If we are not bringing in someone to improve the starting 11 then I’d rather we had younger players on the bench. Honestly what’s the difference to having Kelly in the squad vs Lundstram. He’s played in the EPL and clearly has some ability but he needs to lose the mentality that he can just come hear and stroll it. He’s not an inexperienced player. He looks unfit and needs to up the effort level by around 200% and he might have a chance of redeeming himself. 

30 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I think young Kelly is better than Lunstram to be honest.

He can maybe still prove many of us wrong but just not sure he will. Still time I suppose. 

Based on the evidence of this season including pre-season it's not even close. Kelly before Lundstram every fucking day.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

If we’ve signed this guy as a defensive midfielder then the fact he can’t track back and gets caught ball watching is a rather big  issue.

Who knows what he's meant to be, he looks utter shit at everything.