John Lundstram

The Dude

11 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Said before, he'd come up here and boss the league's midfield.  Still thought he'd come good after his first competitive games thinking he's just getting used to a new club and hectic shit league, but that last night gives me no hope whatsoever he'll come good.  Massive turnaround needed before next transfer window or get him punted.  Can we punt him this window?

At least you owned it mate. Fair play to admitting he’s pish. 👏

4 hours ago, demise said:

Our latest signings are not convincing to say the least. The Bournemouth duo, Lundstram, etc. Im only hoping Sakala and Bacuna improve the team, because the other 3 for sure wont. 

Don’t know about Bacuna but the only thing sakala has made a difference to is our medical bills,the other 3 are a waste of space.

15 hours ago, bluenoz said:

I don't see why we couldn't try and sell him this window. There is no embarrassment in admitting you got it wrong. 

Even if he slightly improves in the near future, everything about him is the opposite to how we try to play.

He couldn't leave he would be registered for too many clubs in a calendar year. 

33 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

He couldn't leave he would be registered for too many clubs in a calendar year. 

If you mean three clubs then it must be in a season. You could move in January to a new club then get sold in the summer, surely?

18 hours ago, Dickie said:

Don’t know about Bacuna but the only thing sakala has made a difference to is our medical bills,the other 3 are a waste of space.

It’s early mate to judge Sakala. Lundstram however, needs to go. Fucking cunt he is. You don’t stroll playing football for Rangers. 

6 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I think it's a calendar year it used to be anyway it might have changed. 

Been "a season" since 2008, prior to that it was a specific period of 1 July to 30 June the next year. They changed it to a longer description, and "a season" in 2008 to make it fairer on players moving from leagues that don't follow the common format of starting a season around July/August and finishing around April/May. So for players based in countries with the common format, moving to other clubs following the same, nothing changed at all in 2008. It was still register for 3, play for 2 (purpose of this seems to be to allow players to be loaned twice in a season without their parent club registration stopping them from playing (if they've not made an appearance for the parent club)

An example would be us signing Velicka in 2008, he'd already played for Hearts and Viking in 2008 but it didn't matter as the rule was you could play for 2 clubs in a season and his Hearts appearances were the previous season

36 minutes ago, Spectre said:

Been "a season" since 2008, prior to that it was a specific period of 1 July to 30 June the next year. They changed it to a longer description, and "a season" in 2008 to make it fairer on players moving from leagues that don't follow the common format of starting a season around July/August and finishing around April/May. So for players based in countries with the common format, moving to other clubs following the same, nothing changed at all in 2008. It was still register for 3, play for 2 (purpose of this seems to be to allow players to be loaned twice in a season without their parent club registration stopping them from playing (if they've not made an appearance for the parent club)

An example would be us signing Velicka in 2008, he'd already played for Hearts and Viking in 2008 but it didn't matter as the rule was you could play for 2 clubs in a season and his Hearts appearances were the previous season

Fair enough mate well get him to fuck and don't let him ever near Ibrox again. 

On 20/08/2021 at 20:21, Dickie said:

The recent signings have been poor. Should have been quality over quantity. I don’t really see any improvement in the squad. 
Be delighted to be proved wrong obviously 

1 hour ago, SPWF said:

If he’s anywhere near the pitch today it send completely the wrong message to the players. 

If he starts today it will reduce Gerrard's standing in my eyes significantly. I don't even want him in the matchday squad but I suspect that will be too much to hope for.