John Lundstram

4 minutes ago, MisterC said:

He certainly did mate. Put himself about well, won a few tackles, passed well and some good off the ball running. I know I've slated him but credit is due for his contribution when he came on today

Fresh start for him hopefully mate

I really liked his performance today

Shearer, MisterC and King Jela like this

2 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Fresh start for him hopefully mate

I really liked his performance today

Better players than him have had poorer starts for us than he has and gone on to do great things for the club. He did well today and did well when he came on last week so let's hope he keeps doing what he's doing👍

Just now, Monkey Butler said:

At that stage of the game we didn't need a Hagi, we needed a Lundstram. 

To do what? Are you bringing a player on who is slower than a snail to defend because he is physically bigger. He never played a pass outside two yards. He didn't do anything wrong but he gives me the fear.

So we signed Lundstram as a physical presence? I get the Arfield substitution not the lundstram one and this won't be the last time he is talked about.

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

To do what? Are you bringing a player on who is slower than a snail to defend because he is physically bigger. He never played a pass outside two yards. He didn't do anything wrong but he gives me the fear.

So we signed Lundstram as a physical presence? I get the Arfield substitution not the lundstram one and this won't be the last time he is talked about.

He broke up their play a couple of times. 

Simmer doon mate, we won. 

Did well when he came in, good substitution at the right time for game management and extra energy in the midfield.

When the team are firing and confidence levels are up think he will become a valuable squad member.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

I wasn't going to comment on Lundstram today because today should only be about celebrating but I have seen a few posts saying he was decent when he came on. What did he do? Are we bringing him on to shore up defensively? He is a lump of a man who doesn't look like a football player. If I'm Hagi, I'm pissed.

Honestly some of your comments towards our own players are boggin. You're consistent though.

Trying to shore up the midfield and you want Hagi on. Baffling. 

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Honestly some of your comments towards our own players are boggin. You're consistent though.

Trying to shore up the midfield and you want Hagi on. Baffling. 

Didn’t even do anything wrong when he came on which is why the criticism is even more baffling 

King Jela and Malkytfp1 like this

Glad you've summed him up in about 5 games of football.

No not 5 games.

He never made me think " Yeah let's buy him"

Long before we got him.

So as I said Not Rangers class

2 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Didn’t even do anything wrong when he came on which is why the criticism is even more baffling 

Baffling man. How someone can find something negative about his cameo today is verging on a hate crime 🤣

TamCoopz likes this

1 minute ago, Jack C said:

No not 5 games.

He never made me think " Yeah let's buy him"

Long before we got him.

So as I said Not Rangers class

Did you think that wee guy who played well for Dundee and cost us £50k was Rangers class?

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

Baffling man. How someone can find something negative about his cameo today is verging on a hate crime 🤣

Hate crime?

No no no you tell me what part of

Not Rangers class.

Insinuates hate?

Did you think that wee guy who played well for Dundee and cost us £50k was Rangers class?

Get a grip

Kamara was a stand out

Sober up and think before you type