Jump to content

John Lundstram


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Mare lines in that sentence than a toilet in the Savoy.

Well seeing as I'm a working class bluenose and no a prawn sandwich muncher, I wouldn't know about the Savoy toilet..... I don't hang about in toilets.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

Anyone who puts on our shirt deserves a chance, did well today, looks a solid player as well so will be a good enforcer against the hammer throwers in the league.

Yup. It's far too early to say he's gonna be a great signing but it's also far too early to say he should never play again and isn't Rangers class.

Brian Fantana likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Honestly some of your comments towards our own players are boggin. You're consistent though.

Trying to shore up the midfield and you want Hagi on. Baffling. 

We didn’t shore up the midfield. We conceded the midfield after we scored. It was a definite tactic, which worked, and Lundstram played his part pretty well, but it gave me the fear.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, left winger said:

We didn’t shore up the midfield. We conceded the midfield after we scored. It was a definite tactic, which worked, and Lundstram played his part pretty well, but it gave me the fear.

Aye but I think the idea behind Lundstram was to help protect like you said. It was the right move. The problem is once you score a goal and automatically and naturally drop deep, it's hard to get the midfield back into that settled position. Listen, he done nothing spectacular but done what he was asked to do. I had the fear as well at that point.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, superallysbears said:

Sorry but I don't rate him, I'd like to be proved wrong, poor man's Ryan Jack imo maybe has a goal in him here and there but not for me.

Just think it's hard to form any sort of opinion yet. He hasn't had anytime with our coaching staff to develop him into a player to fit our system yet. Granted it's not been a good start but let's judge him down the line after a run of games.

OhW likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Just think it's hard to form any sort of opinion yet. He hasn't had anytime with our coaching staff to develop him into a player to fit our system yet. Granted it's not been a good start but let's judge him down the line after a run of games.

More time might make a difference, I'm just not seeing it right now.

Link to post
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Honestly some of your comments towards our own players are boggin. You're consistent though.

Trying to shore up the midfield and you want Hagi on. Baffling. 

I very rarely say a bad word about Rangers players. I mean hardly ever. Admittedly, I think Lundstam is bogging and disrupts all balance in our team when he plays. It's not that hard to see. As soon as he came on. we were on the back foot.

Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I very rarely say a bad word about Rangers players. I mean hardly ever. Admittedly, I think Lundstam is bogging and disrupts all balance in our team when he plays. It's not that hard to see. As soon as he came on. we were on the back foot.

Sorry mate but that's 100 percent pish. We weren't on the backfoot because Lundstram came on. He came on because we were on the backfoot to help stabilise us. We were on the back foot since scoring as we naturally dropped deeper which happens. That's you trying to fit things into your agenda. 

TamCoopz, harry3 and Jamie0202 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Sorry mate but that's 100 percent pish. We weren't on the backdoor because Lundstram came on. He came on because we were on the backdoor to help stabilise us. We were on the back foot since scoring as we naturally dropped deeper which happens. That's you trying to fit things into your agenda. 

Malky constantly talking about the backdoor. Must be a Freudian slip. 

Malkytfp1 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Sorry mate but that's 100 percent pish. We weren't on the backfoot because Lundstram came on. He came on because we were on the backfoot to help stabilise us. We were on the back foot since scoring as we naturally dropped deeper which happens. That's you trying to fit things into your agenda. 

He is shite mate and when (if) he ever has a good game. which I hope he does, I will be the first to acknowledge it and tag you in it to tell you I was wrong.

Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I very rarely say a bad word about Rangers players. I mean hardly ever. Admittedly, I think Lundstam is bogging and disrupts all balance in our team when he plays. It's not that hard to see. As soon as he came on. we were on the back foot.

Good god it's literally in the OP

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, bluenoz said:

He is shite mate and when (if) he ever has a good game. which I hope he does, I will be the first to acknowledge it and tag you in it to tell you I was wrong.

It's no about being wrong man. It's about getting behind a boy wearing our colours. It's about no writing him off completely after 5 or so games. That attitude translates into the stands and helps nobody.

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

It's no about being wrong man. It's about getting behind a boy wearing our colours. It's about no writing him off completely after 5 or so games. That attitude translates into the stands and helps nobody.

I'm totally behind John Lundstram and only want him to succeed.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

Excellent cameo from big John. Done his job. 

Lundstram 1 Turnbull 0 

Turnbull's a fucking wash in the pan btw. A player of Motherwell standard who happened to come in at a time when all of their players were even more pish than usual and had a few nice touches.

bluenoz likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Upcoming Events

    • 01 December 2021 19:45 Until 21:45
      0  
      Hibernian v Rangers
      Easter Road
      Scottish Premiership
      Live on Sky Sports Football and Sky Sports Main Event
×
×
  • Create New...