John Lundstram

The Dude

31 minutes ago, ZZed said:

I think that Lundstram is a stopper in the Terry Hurlock mold and will be useful against the hammer throwers of our league and helping to close out games. He does not appear the creative type but more of the bite your leg type and Rangers have needed someone like that for a while. I just think he will be getting cards in most games same as TH did but he also got in about the other team and broke them up. If he turns out like TH then I will be happy but we will see cards and drama.

Hope not. Terry Hurlock was shit.

5 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

I don't think today he did anything of real note - which is what his job would have been when he came on.

Bigger challenges ahead for him. 

I suppose to an extent. The players who don't do the flashy stuff ect but he is no Deschamps.

26 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

How self righteous of you 

Hypocrite

If i don't like something, 99% of the i i ignore it (unlike you). When someone slights me, I have a right to defend myself or cave in to agreeing with them. Therein, lies the difference. You made a cunt of yourself today on a glorious day when you showed have bit your tongue.

22 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

If i don't like something, 99% of the i i ignore it (unlike you). When someone slights me, I have a right to defend myself or cave in to agreeing with them. Therein, lies the difference. You made a cunt of yourself today on a glorious day when you showed have bit your tongue.

Should*

Made a cunt of fuck all imo 

The post got a few likes iirc

25 minutes ago, Madina said:

I dont like to judge when we are not even out of August but none of the summer signings look great so far 

Sakala would’ve been decent for us today if he’d actually made the runs into the corners for us and helped kill the game

2 hours ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Should*

Made a cunt of fuck all imo 

The post got a few likes iirc

I make as actual living as a writer. Fact. Yet i have idiots like you editing me because I  admittedly made a drunken spelling error  like every other passionate bear after an OF game. I have followed Rangers for over 50 years and probably played the game longer than you had pimples. You are a despicable sad man who's only purpose is to troll. You are no Ranger of mine. Cunt comes to mind

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

I make as actual living as a writer. Fact. Yet i have idiots like you editing me because I am admittedly made a drunken spelling error  like every other passionate bear after an OF game. I have followed Rangers for over 50 years and probably played the game longer than you had plubes. You are a despicable sad man who's only purpose is to troll. You are no Ranger of mine. Cunt comes to mind

Get tae bed 

ffs 

The third word is annoying me tbh it's *an