John Lundstram

The Dude

2 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Get tae bed 

ffs 

The third word is annoying me tbh it's *an 

It is people like you who ruin forums on the topics of football.  As for the topic of English and or literature , I would destroy you in a heartbeat! So do you yourself a favour before you truly embarrass yourself and just stop now with your righteous editing before I truly put you in your place..

Sheffield Utd management rated him highly, and were publicly very disappointed when he chose to run down his contract. Steven Gerrard, one of the best midfielders in the world in his day, also rates him.

He'll be disappointed with the start he's made but I suspect he'll get over it.

4 hours ago, bluenoz said:

I make as actual living as a writer. Fact. Yet i have idiots like you editing me because I  admittedly made a drunken spelling error  like every other passionate bear after an OF game. I have followed Rangers for over 50 years and probably played the game longer than you had pimples. You are a despicable sad man who's only purpose is to troll. You are no Ranger of mine. Cunt comes to mind

Shut up 

5 hours ago, bluenoz said:

I make as actual living as a writer. Fact. Yet i have idiots like you editing me because I  admittedly made a drunken spelling error  like every other passionate bear after an OF game. I have followed Rangers for over 50 years and probably played the game longer than you had pimples. You are a despicable sad man who's only purpose is to troll. You are no Ranger of mine. Cunt comes to mind

I would just laugh and call it fat finger syndrome.

:pipe::pipe::pipe:

Lundstrum has been fine last few games.

It must be a culture shock coming from playing in a team not really expected to win much, to come to Ibrox where even a draw is unacceptable.

Loads of players take months to settle. That's him now experienced an OF game, Europe, strong criticism directed at him, etc. I'll give him time, I expect to see him come good in the months ahead .

6 hours ago, bluenoz said:

6 hours ago, bluenoz said:

It is people like you who ruin forums on the topics of football.  As for the topic of English and or literature , I would destroy you in a heartbeat! So do you yourself a favour before you truly embarrass yourself and just stop now with your righteous editing before I truly put you in your place..

Raging much? 

What an absolute state to get yourself into, if you are a writer all I can say is thank fuck for spell check. 

I don't even have to retaliate to your post because you have outed yourself as the forum clown shoe.

10 hours ago, Bristol loyal said:

Absolutely fucked and not read this thread but when he came on today did exactly what we needed. Lot to prove but can’t fault his contribution to the win today.

I  gave him a slagging for his performance against alashkert, i thought he slowed everything down and fucked the tempo. In those type of games youve gotta keep the ball moving fast to get openings. In other games like yesterday when youre in front breaking things up and slowing it down is fine. Horses for courses maybe.

5 hours ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Raging much? 

What an absolute state to get yourself into, if you are a writer all I can say is thank fuck for spell check. 

I don't even have to retaliate to your post because you have outed yourself as the forum clown shoe.

You got on my nerves last night, that's for sure.

14 hours ago, TamCoopz said:

Sakala would’ve been decent for us today if he’d actually made the runs into the corners for us and helped kill the game

Bit worried about him. He looks a little lost when he’s come on so far. His off the ball movement didn’t make much sense yesterday.

Reminds me a bit of Erik Bo Andersen - all arms and legs and a bit Bambi on Ice.

7 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Bit worried about him. He looks a little lost when he’s come on so far. His off the ball movement didn’t make much sense yesterday.

Reminds me a bit of Erik Bo Andersen - all arms and legs and a bit Bambi on Ice.

There was a point where Sakala should have run in behind and he didn't even see the run, Scotty Arfield tore a strip off him and you could see he was showing with his arm actions telling him he has to make that run, it's very early days with the boy and probably needs time to settle, but when you come to Rangers you really need to hit the ground running because fans will only judge with what we see on the pitch.

19 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Aye had to stop in fear of getting battered with full stops, apostrophes and exclamation marks tbh.

pulling people up for spelling after an OG game is the worst kind.

But hey, I'm over it. Time to keep celebrating.

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

pulling people up for spelling after an OG game is the worst kind.

But hey, I'm over it. Time to keep celebrating.

Worst kind of what? 

Lowest of the low 

Got ya, I'm worse than a Fenian kiddy fiddler for correcting grammar and pointing out some of the posters in the match thread (who obviously aren't at the game) are talking out their hole? 

Get a grip

33 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Right at the end he had a chance to run in the corner when kamara (I think) had the ball out wide but he just basically stayed in the same spot