John Lundstram

7 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Bit worried about him. He looks a little lost when he’s come on so far. His off the ball movement didn’t make much sense yesterday.

Reminds me a bit of Erik Bo Andersen - all arms and legs and a bit Bambi on Ice.

There was a point where Sakala should have run in behind and he didn't even see the run, Scotty Arfield tore a strip off him and you could see he was showing with his arm actions telling him he has to make that run, it's very early days with the boy and probably needs time to settle, but when you come to Rangers you really need to hit the ground running because fans will only judge with what we see on the pitch.

19 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Aye had to stop in fear of getting battered with full stops, apostrophes and exclamation marks tbh.

pulling people up for spelling after an OG game is the worst kind.

But hey, I'm over it. Time to keep celebrating.

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

pulling people up for spelling after an OG game is the worst kind.

But hey, I'm over it. Time to keep celebrating.

Worst kind of what? 

Lowest of the low 

Got ya, I'm worse than a Fenian kiddy fiddler for correcting grammar and pointing out some of the posters in the match thread (who obviously aren't at the game) are talking out their hole? 

Get a grip

33 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Bit worried about him. He looks a little lost when he’s come on so far. His off the ball movement didn’t make much sense yesterday.

Reminds me a bit of Erik Bo Andersen - all arms and legs and a bit Bambi on Ice.

Right at the end he had a chance to run in the corner when kamara (I think) had the ball out wide but he just basically stayed in the same spot 

I still think Lundstram is hopeless.  A bad signing and being paid so much that we won't be able to sell him in the future without taking a significant financial hit.   We somehow managed to outbid ourselves for a player no-one else appeared to be interested in.  £25k a week is ridiculous.    

10 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

I still think Lundstram is hopeless.  A bad signing and being paid so much that we won't be able to sell him in the future without taking a significant financial hit.   We somehow managed to outbid ourselves for a player no-one else appeared to be interested in.  £25k a week is ridiculous.    

Where is that figure evidenced?