Hagi

We really have had some shite luck with injuries and suspensions.

Today I thought we could have been a bit more intelligent tactically by letting Dundee have more of the ball drawing them out a bit more so we could get in behind them, the quicker Hagi is back the better as we need guys who can thread the kind of passes needed to hurt these teams who sit in and hardly come forward. 

1 hour ago, plymouthranger said:

Against SPFL sides we should be playing a midfield 3 that consists of either Hagi or Aribo every week. Against the bottom 6 I’d even argue we could play both with Kamara/Davis at the base of the 3. 

Nah against the rest of the spfl we dont need 3 sitting mids, two would suffice and allow us to push another midfielder closer to our lonely isolated striker

2 hours ago, plymouthranger said:

Against SPFL sides we should be playing a midfield 3 that consists of either Hagi or Aribo every week. Against the bottom 6 I’d even argue we could play both with Kamara/Davis at the base of the 3. 

Aribo  does his best work higher up the pitch.

I'm not sure if it has already been posted but I just read that information.

It's not looking good. He brings a lot to our midfield, most importantly balance. He is the attacking side of our midfield 3 and he will be missed on tomorrow night game. We lack a player with that profile who plays behind the striker and makes the runs.

16 minutes ago, AGM_72 said:

Hagi was crucial against Galatasary last season in a similar type of match, would be a big blow if he misses out.

I’m not feeling confident about tomorrow now. I really hoped he’d make it. Missing Kamara, Roofe and Hagi with an unfit Alfie leading the line isn’t good news at all.

Just now, falkirkNS said:

Like aribo, no where near consistent for a no 1 to 11 jersey

Aribo slightly better for me, can see bits in his play.  Don’t see anything in hagi’s at all tbh.  But he gets a lot of assists so all is well no doubt in most people’s head. 

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

Aribo slightly better for me, can see bits in his play.  Don’t see anything in hagi’s at all tbh.  But he gets a lot of assists so all is well no doubt in most people’s head.

He’s a creative attacker. That’s literally what he’s in the team to do and he does it on a regular basis. What exactly are you wanting him to do? :lol: