Hagi

2 hours ago, MarcusDa Beasley said:

I’ve been underwhelmed by Hagi almost every time I watch him. Lacks pace, misplaces 5 yard passes, goes down too easily. Undoubted ability but drifts out of games too often. He’s bulked up this season though and his attitude seems spot on so I’m hoping he kicks on this season. Playing him in his preferred position wouldn’t go wrong either.

Your stepmum & I were at the game, as you know, and I kept telling her how much I love wee Janice. A bit of a  wee divin bastard but the best goal celebration ever. 

47 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

Your stepmum & I were at the game, as you know, and I kept telling her how much I love wee Janice. A bit of a  wee divin bastard but the best goal celebration ever. 

Congratulations on being his step dad 

Just now, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

I remember when a fair few were thinking Hagi was not that great...he has come out of his shell and blossomed into a superb player. He will only get better....like Kamara:) 

we have three what I would regard as 'special players' in this squad Morelos, Kamara and Hagi (Shagger would be included but his age goes against him) our summer recruitment should have been built around these players and getting better players around them - particularly kamara who stands out like a sore thumb in our midfield.

5 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

we have three what I would regard as 'special players' in this squad Morelos, Kamara and Hagi (Shagger would be included but his age goes against him) our summer recruitment should have been built around these players and getting better players around them - particularly kamara who stands out like a sore thumb in our midfield.

Wright looks to be one of those players we will be falling in love with quickly too, I think. 

I love Morelos madly. He's a darling. He doesn't get it right all the time, but when he does, he is an absolute belter.