Hagi

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

He’s a creative attacker. That’s literally what he’s in the team to do and he does it on a regular basis. What exactly are you wanting him to do? :lol:

If you think he’s good enough, carry on. 

Just now, DBBTB said:

We have far bigger issues than whether Hagi offers enough to the side.

Nice swerve from answering the question I asked though.

Never swerved, Cannae be bothered arguing over Hagi tbh. 

8 minutes ago, dee9 said:

Football brain miles ahead of his years. 

Certain games suit him but I've been so impressed with his attitude since start of the season. 

Aye looks like he’s kicked on and wants to be the first name on the team sheet, love to see it. Come across that he’s got a great attitude. 

He is taken more control and finding his own voice in the team. He can go as far as he wants in the game. The way he turns it from his left foot to his right or vice versa is sublime.

He has bulked up but he still takes his fair share of dirty tackles. he needs protection. Hopefully Lundstram can offer him some.

1 minute ago, RockwellGers said:

Hagi is going to be an amazing player. He's becoming more and more important for us. He'll start to truly shine at some point then he'll be away. I hope we can get another season out of him after this. 

Also he's a fantastic guy, humble, committed, professional, and charismatic. I absolutely love him and he loves Rangers, I think his love for the club will please us in years to come when he's playing elsewhere. 

Aye, calm doon Gheorghe!:whistle:

Seriously though, I think some of our supporters underestimate him. He reads the game really well and sees space and makes passes that others don't.

By no means the finished article but he has huge potential. He has a bright future. Hopefully with us.

3 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Aye, calm doon Gheorghe!:whistle:

Seriously though, I think some of our supporters underestimate him. He reads the game really well and sees space and makes passes that others don't.

By no means the finished article but he has huge potential. He has a bright future. Hopefully with us.

Not to be that guy but I was definitely saying since day 1 that he is special. He was written off on here a few times. Many have been mind you.

I think he will go to or near the top, but if he stays here for a while and is happy that's brilliant.

One of my favourite players for sure is Ianis

Just now, MorelosRangers said:

Many fans don't realise what he brings. Tonight showed. Last season 12 assists for someone who wasnt a regular started. He's involved in so many of our goals.

Plus as a number ten he always gets himself into the box, both goals this season he's scored have been from closer than 12 yards, Kent never gets himself right in there 

He has the vision and the technical ability that no other in our team possesses.

Last night he was key to our varied play and particularly giving us the cutting edge through the middle which we are devoid of when he doesn't play.

Now a more commanding player, taking responsibility and dictating play. There is no equal in the team.

I’ve been underwhelmed by Hagi almost every time I watch him. Lacks pace, misplaces 5 yard passes, goes down too easily. Undoubted ability but drifts out of games too often. He’s bulked up this season though and his attitude seems spot on so I’m hoping he kicks on this season. Playing him in his preferred position wouldn’t go wrong either.