***** The Official Champions Vs Malmo Match Thread*****

kelvd1873

4-2 to us

Can see us scoring a good few when we need it most but conceding some.

As a few posters have said the crowd needs to have some patience

However first home crowd in 18 months or something will see some atmosphere for 90 plus minutes hopefully.

1 hour ago, gj923 said:

4-2 to us

Can see us scoring a good few when we need it most but conceding some.

As a few posters have said the crowd needs to have some patience

However first home crowd in 18 months or something will see some atmosphere for 90 plus minutes hopefully.

Atmosphere will be class for the first 10 minutes

7 hours ago, BlueVanguard said:

Would love to say Rangers go out and pump this mob but honestly i cant see it.

We have started of worrying so far.

There is something off about the players wither its Contract negotiations or there heads are being turned by other clubs or there agents.  

Still early days but fingers crossed we get a win and it gives us a huge confidence boost because fuck me our players need it. You would think we where the ones who finished runners up.

Yeah I'm of the same opinion as you. I'm actually quite worried about the game. Fingers crossed though 

• Clemdog changed the title to ***** The Official Champions Vs Malmo Match Thread*****

Sitting with a few beers watching videos of the last 10 years, compilations designed to make ye greet...wrong idea :lol:

First Champions League home game in 10 years, usually a cunt next to me screaming every time somebody takes more than 2 touches on the ball, hope he gets to fuck tomorrow!

These cunts are beatable, if we turn up with the right attitude and we show the quality we did last season, certain players need a kick up the arse and hopefully Saturday was that kick!

1 hour ago, G.E.C. said:

Is the weather OK in Govan? Paisley is badly flooded.

Earlier it was torrential rain in spells in Partick just across the river. Was expecting a similar night tomorrow, fully preparing to get soaked at some point but the forecast says clear/sun in the late afternoon and night.

1 hour ago, CR3 said:

Earlier it was torrential rain in spells in Partick just across the river. Was expecting a similar night tomorrow, fully preparing to get soaked at some point but the forecast says clear/sun in the late afternoon and night.

Being an Islander I have never lost the need to check forecasts :pipe: and I have been keeping an eye on Tuesday for a few days and fully expected them to change their minds, but they have stuck to it and it seems it should be a good day tomorrow and night.  

Just now, Bears r us said:

Being an Islander I have never lost the need to check forecasts :pipe: and I have been keeping an eye on Tuesday for a few days and fully expected then to change their minds, but they have stuck to it and it seems it should be a good day tomorrow and night.  

Got caught in it around 5, if you told me it was going to be clear skies and sun tomorrow I wouldn’t have believed you:pipe: need to prepare for 4 seasons in one day here.

Just now, CR3 said:

Got caught in it around 5, if you told me it was going to be clear skies and sun tomorrow I wouldn’t have believed you:pipe: need to prepare for 4 seasons in one day here.

It was hellish but as I say I had checked the forecast and was happy to go with it. :coolio: