***** The Official Champions Vs Malmo Match Thread*****

kelvd1873

This is what happens when you dont strenghten from a position of strength. But dont worry we extended a 36 and 38 year olds contracts.

Its been fuckin obvious we needed some more than decent additions and now it means we will likely need to sell our better players. 

Sick to my stomach man 

2 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

We need new signings to change things up, we're looking like stale shite so far this season.

Worst thing is we kept our squad from last season. And yet they look like fuckin shadows of themselves. 

Just now, Imodium said:

Naive performance. brilliant first 30 mins, they came into the game for a 10 minute spell and we just fell to pieces. Constantly doing the same thing that wasn’t working but continued to do it.

Too many cigars still out after strolling the league, fingers need to be taken out of arses asap. The league must be won this year or they will pull miles ahead again 

We've just lost 3 games on the bounce. If they haven't wised up by now when will they?

So disappointed with the players, especially our full backs, can't remember them beating a man or getting to the byline all night. Tonight ends the debate for me  about Aribo playing in the midfield 3, and also who our best defender is. Team needs a shake up badly, hope our manager has learned his lesson now and makes a few changes. 

Pathetic and terrible again. 

A good 30 minutes then just the same abject crap crossing to a 5ft9 striker with them having a huge back line. 

Woeful defending for their goals as well. 

The difference in preseason is noticeable last year we went and run through teams and set ourselves up well aside from Real we've been fucking shocking. 

2 minutes ago, the brown brogue said:

We've pretty much regressed back to a team of cowards relying on Morelos to be a one-man attack. Utter disgrace from the management team and squad. 

We’ve badly missed Kamara and Roofe. Itten this season has shown again he is not going to get the goals for us. 

Just now, chrism_scotland said:

Suspect that might be the end for a few players; no CL money surely means moving some big players on to balance the books

Good. Ship them out and let some young guns in who will fight to the death for that badge.

2 minutes ago, KaiserJon said:

Livingston?

What day does it get played in the week?

Fucking pop up now with that. Come on man it's terrible but don't go doing the I told you so stuff. I imagine the club's and pubs around the ground will be full of it. We have to blame Gerrard in this instance but his players have fucked up as well.

But I did tell you so. And that’s fine, nobody like a retrospective know it all but I was derided on here by Gerrard fanboys like RFC55, etc you know, the guys who really, really don’t know anything about football.

Gerrard as a manager is a myth. He won one trophy when our only rivals imploded and there was no pressure. 

All the goodwill from last season lost inside 3 games.  Sick of Gerrard suggesting some need a wake up call etc. timid shite been served up all season, 2 goals at end of Livi game flattered the scoreline after a turgid game. 

We should be firing now with the state of the mhanks in the first few games, now us that's up against it stumbling from shite to shite. 

Squad in dire need of freshening quality, this team is running on empty. 

Just now, Nelson loyal said:

So disappointed with the players, especially our full backs, can't remember them beating a man or getting to the byline all night. Tonight ends the debate for me  about Aribo playing in the midfield 3, and also who our best defender is. Team needs a shake up badly, hope our manager has learned his lesson now and makes a few changes. 

Sadly I doubt he will have learned.