***** The Official Champions Vs Malmo Match Thread*****

kelvd1873

3 minutes ago, Johnsey said:

Not sure I can buy that. Realistically how much more can the board put in? 

We can't spend with no sales forever. I'd be having serious talks with Goldson for a start. Here's the contract, sign or transfer list. One or two of Aribo, Kamara, Hagi, Barisic, Goldson, Kent go to be sold if we are going to invest. 

If I was the board, I'd best asking Gerrard 'why didnt you play Helander since you said he was CL quality?'

Answer 'the Wigan reject can run a wee bit faster' 

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

Snapped my leg about 5 minutes before kick off in the stand and had to get carried out (thanks to anyone who was around me)

Just checked in, sounds like a bad game, really disappointed we didn't beat that mob after last weeks showing, very worrying times for us at the moment 

Ffs man how are you?

We just look short of ideas coming forward and very shaky at the back.

The League title this year is bigger than ever, especially with a CL group place.

I think there maybe 2 or 3 players who don't quite have it in the tank to go again.

1 minute ago, GlasgowRangers1983 said:

Bottom line is we needed two goals to go through. We had 4 shots on target against 10 men for 45 mins.

We got exactly what we deserved.

a sore one to say the least but no time to regress into where we were 2 season ago. Roll up the sleeves secure europa league group and ensure that we win the league and go into the group stages of CL next season.

Best summary so far👍🏻

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

Snapped my leg about 5 minutes before kick off in the stand and had to get carried out (thanks to anyone who was around me)

Just checked in, sounds like a bad game, really disappointed we didn't beat that mob after last weeks showing, very worrying times for us at the moment 

Sounds like you had a better night than most of us.

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

On the way home from the game.

Absolutely fucking sickened following that performance. 1-0 up with an extra man. That 2nd half you wouldn't think it. They played like they had the extra man and our players crumbled. 

Then it was a barrage of useless crosses. 

Team deserve everything coming to them. We turned up brought the noise and the team didn't. 

I could not believe what I was watching.

It'll be interesting what team Gerrard picks for Friday.  If he still picks these guys who have been letting him and us down since the start of the season, then we know he's got his favourites who play regardless of their performance and it's going to be a tough season.

1 minute ago, Paulie Walnuts said:

I’m absolutely stunned by this. 1-0 against 10 men I never thought we were going out tonight. Disgraceful 

I think that's the worst thing; we had this in our hands to take the tie and totally and utterly choked against 10 men; its appalling and embarrassing