***** The Official Champions Vs Malmo Match Thread*****

kelvd1873

What worries me is that I think we will now have to sell since we lost out on CL money and the few players who will command decent money  an not be replaced by our current squad.
he other sickener is that we have single handedly Built the coefficient to get a Scottish team straight into next season CL group stage and unless we up our game quickly it is not going to be us-

4 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Unless he's going to come out with his shirt unbuttoned, tie around his head, pishing of sweat and tell us that he's just punched fuck out of every single of them ( expect Morelos) square in the fucking mouth and told them that if they want to be a Rangers player they better start fucking acting like it, I don't give a fuck what he has to say.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47s7gptcuhzhirt9vvkm

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Player trying to impress in a team that gave nothing. Thought he made some clever runs and impressive movement in the first half but then collapsed with the rest of the team in the 2nd.

Listen, I love the guy, he's living the dream. With some good coaching, and hopefully games at Europa level, he will become a great Ranger. I just think Gerrard was wrong to put him out there tonight. Hagi might have been less of a gamble....not that Wright was to blame. Kent was far worse, and far more culpable.  

What did the gaffer say exactly? Only saw a bit on Twitter about him saying apart from the goals he can't think of too much that went wrong. 

Strange choice of words considering we had time to put that right and made the wrong decisions time and time again. 

6 minutes ago, sergi1980 said:

TRAMP, Your the one who's drunk and disorderly numb nuts

See what you did there.

Very edgy comedy.:britney:

Your pal (if he exists) is talking pish. 

Doubt he does though. 

What's next? Is SG having an affair with the tea lady? 

14 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Just to completely throw a grenade under the thread......I actually also don't think Wright is all that. Certainly not for Europe just yet. Will be good enough domestically, but not the level we need in Europe. 

Sorry. Not Sorry.

With you on that. Still young and has potential, but without saying too much, the jury is still out.

3 minutes ago, The Hammer 11 said:

No looking good for Gerards CV either if he wants the Liverpool job next , 1/10 trophy’s and fucked out the champions league to 10 men 

Hes in his fourth season now and has won a single trophy and is treated like a god in here. Mostly bad signings and the same mistakes made time after time , but you get slaughtered if you dare say anything negative about him. No chance he will ever get that job either........

24 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Btw I thought Ryan Kent was abysmal, didn’t look interested, hardly pressed and was constantly given pelters by Arfield etc. Something seriously wrong with him at the moment as well

Hopefully Bielsa can get him firing again.

1 minute ago, tom1780 said:

I dread to think what team he picks for Friday 

Has to be wholesale changes let them know this will not be tolerated.

Prepared to gamble on league cup, if it helps sort out our league form and hopefully  Europa  qualification 

3 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Is getting into the Champions League next season directly as league winners financially better than getting in this season by winning two very winnable ties or am I missing something?

Yes, most important thing now we're out is to win the league.

But if someone had said all you need to do is beat Malmo and Ludogrets we'd have tore their fucking arm off and ate it.

I'm not sure half these players will get over that, waiting a year to play in the CL seems an incredibly long time away.

Many now saying we're going to lose some of our best players and not replace them like for like which will make it even more difficult to achieve anything this season.

Full blown crisis mode right now.

It’s no better mate but missing out two years in a row will be a fucking disaster for us and a massive financial set back 

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Hes in his fourth season now and has won a single trophy and is treated like a god in here. Mostly bad signings and the same mistakes made time after time , but you get slaughtered if you dare say anything negative about him. No chance he will ever get that job either........

You have had it in for SG from day one. Be honest...

4 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

Has to be wholesale changes let them know this will not be tolerated.

Prepared to gamble on league cup, if it helps sort out our league form and hopefully  Europa  qualification 

A chance to win a trophy domestically he can’t fuck it 

6 minutes ago, Johnsey said:

What did the gaffer say exactly? Only saw a bit on Twitter about him saying apart from the goals he can't think of too much that went wrong. 

Strange choice of words considering we had time to put that right and made the wrong decisions time and time again. 

To be fair he did also criticise our continual aimless crossing into the box rather than the direct approach. He looked as bamboozled by the performance as everyone on here.