***** The Official Champions Vs Malmo Match Thread*****

kelvd1873

2 minutes ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

If he is saying it, the players are plainly ignoring him. We are predictable as fuck with this recycled crossing all the time. We rarely seem to win a header in the box these days.

Can’t tell you the last time I seen us play a quick switch either

We never miss a man out with a pass, gives the opposition all the time in the world to shift across the pitch 

6 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

It’s fuckin embarrassing mate. Scandalous performance 

I cannot get my head around it to be honest, just threw away a wonderful chance to go through to the final play off and guaranteed a Europa league place I believe if we lost that tie.  

Tbf, Colak took his two goals brilliantly but our defence for the second one was a shambles, not just Balogun. 

McGregor got his angles wrong on the first one but it was a tidy finish

This whole myth that Helander is slow does my head in. In hindsight, he made the wrong decision and you could argue it cost us the game not playing him.

3 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Jeeeeez man. Taking a break from this forum and all the ridiculous posts and topics. 

Not one topic on how great our fans where tonight and straight for the throats of our players and management. Some people forget the last decade and where we have been and turned into spoiled taig bastards who expect everything to go our way. 

It was terrible tonight but fuck me some of these posts are ridiculous and shameful. Never seen senderos and Alves and forrester and the rest of the shite we had get so much stick. 

Shite night but it's on to the Europa League and that we need to accept.

Well done to Malmo also they where fucking hungry and had desire to win unlike us. 

did our fans win the game tonight?

or do you want to go down the timmy route and get a trophy for having the best fans of the night award

5 minutes ago, Ladytonbear said:

I would have bet my house on us winning at half time

Or worst case not conceding and taking it to extra time. Even with 10 men it seemed like they had more players than us, although admittedly that honking lilac strip was playing tricks with my eyes the whole game. 

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

It was so good to get back to Ibrox tonight and meet up with folk you had not seen for 17 months and then for the team just to capitulate in the second half like that was a real kick in the balls. 

Too many players off form mate. We are struggling and need to get our act together for the league now 

Not long back To say I;m fucking disgusted watching that garbage is an understatement.

Over two legs Malmo were the better side that said we were garbage in every department in both legs but tonight's capitulation is unacceptable after getting the goal back tonight they played like a bunch of amateurs in that second half one goal to the good & a man better off the shitey side passing is back with a bang .

The tactics both legs were a fucking shambles no real cutting edge  that carved open their defensive minded set up even out wide it was a fucking shitshow crosses were piss poor one on ones were pathetic the marking was horrendous for the goals more cheap gifts even at ten men second half it was a forlon hope to claw that shite performance back.

As supplies go Aribo,Kent & Wright aren't providing a consistent ball that cuts open defences instead its left to long punts to no cunt on the wing or McGregors inability to find a blue shirt they went back into their shells after the goal tonight becoming as Ineffective going forward as the last four games have borne out .

That tonight was fucking disgusting an opposition further on in their campaign only buys you so much as does the pathetic call to supporters after the first insipid leg maybe its time the manager really started sorting the fucking team out before it all goes tits up they got their support tonight but they failed to deliver with that Fucking farcical performance .

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Tbf, Colak took his two goals brilliantly but our defence for the second one was a shambles, not just Balogun. 

McGregor got his angles wrong on the first one but it was a tidy finish

This whole myth that Helander is slow does my head in. In hindsight, he made the wrong decision and you could argue it cost us the game not playing him.

Helander has great positional sense, reads the game well and marks a man well. 

He'd have stopped at least one of his goals.

Whole defence was a shambles though. 

3 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Too many players off form mate. We are struggling and need to get our act together for the league now 

I wonder why that should be, they did so well winning the league last season, what has gone wrong so quickly to make so many be off form?

2 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

aye thats it abuse fellow bluenoses that says more about you than you think

Ignoring our fans tonight is not then? 

Aw that's right the fans don't deserve credit even though our manager called upon us and our team where shite tonight so we will just ignore our fans the credit they deserve. 

If any positive came out of this it would be the fans and how we are proud of that atmosphere we created and it was thrown in our faces second half

Just now, BlueVanguard said:

Aw that's right the fans don't deserve credit even though our manager called upon us and our team where shite tonight so we will just ignore our fans the credit they deserve. 

If any positive came out of this it would be the fans and how we are proud of that atmosphere we created and it was thrown in our faces second half

but you're the one abusing a fellow fan :hmmm:

Just now, BlueVanguard said:

If games were won on the back of fan support we would be on five in a row just now.

Unfortunately they aren’t, and it’s quite alright for us to come on there and criticise the team and not mention the fantastic support, because that’s always a given and doesn’t need highlighted.

Just now, Bears r us said:

I wonder why that should be, they did so well winning the league last season, what has gone wrong so quickly to make so many be off form?

Fuck knows. Maybe they think winning the league last season was everything and they can’t get up for it this season. This season is massive financially.