***** The Official Champions Vs Malmo Match Thread*****

kelvd1873

8 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Can’t get over the fact that bar winning the league this season that’ll be our easiest ever qualifying route into the CL for the next decade easily. 

We’re clearly a Europa league team but let’s be honest so are Malmo and Ludogorets. 

I was absolutely hounded on here on Saturday but the players mentality needs to be questioned big time. I don’t want to think it but I think it’s pretty clear they can’t deal with pressure in highly charged situations. I hope am wrong and we go on another 30 odd game unbeaten run but at the moment we’ll be lucky to come out this month with anything to shout about 

Maybe it’s a psychologist we need to take a look at the player’s heads! - seriously :sad:

31 minutes ago, Swagger said:

You probably couldn’t have picked a better scenario and at half time last night( because for me we would come out in the second half and score 2 or 3) we were two games against Ludogorets away from the Champions league cash and probably players coming in. 

It was teed up for us 2nd half. Extra man, at home and a goal up already.

It's damn near unforgivable fucking it up from that position. 

Result is going to linger for a while. Players better get thier act together. We need a response to this like smith's side after Kaunas. Win the league, Cup and secure automatic champions league next season. 

51 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It was teed up for us 2nd half. Extra man, at home and a goal up already.

It's damn near unforgivable fucking it up from that position. 

Result is going to linger for a while. Players better get thier act together. We need a response to this like smith's side after Kaunas. Win the league, Cup and secure automatic champions league next season. 

Just saw Malmos two goals in the highlights there - fuck it gets worse by the minute. Comical defending. People saying the team didn’t deserve to be booed off ? I didn’t boo them off but seeing those goals from a different angle makes it even worse. Every boo for those clowns was justified. They basically handed the tie on a plate to Malmö.

Hope Malmo get pumped.

I hate the result, but accept it. What left a sour taste over both legs, was the gamesmanship, the playacting, diving, most of all for me was the constant whining to the refs and waving imaginary cards. Not usual fare for Nordic teams, so surprised me (maybe I am old fashioned) and really annoyed me. 

2 minutes ago, ayrshireranger said:

Hope Malmo get pumped.

I hate the result, but accept it. What left a sour taste over both legs, was the gamesmanship, the playacting, diving, most of all for me was the constant whining to the refs and waving imaginary cards. Not usual fare for Nordic teams, so surprised me (maybe I am old fashioned) and really annoyed me. 

Our CB literally playacted to get one of their players sent off :lol: