Malmö tickets and the farce that is the ticket office

27 minutes ago, left winger said:

We got in to the club deck 15 mins late - massive queues, but I genuinely don’t think there’s enough turnstiles for the club deck anyway.

They did have a really helpful tannoy announcement that the turnstiles at the other end of the club deck were empty. However, you couldn’t actually hear that announcement until you’d already waited for ages and were 10 feet from the turnstiles you’d been queuing up for.

Wasn’t just the club deck, every section was the same

3 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

I believe they actually have a 4th kit to be issued about October. 

The way we are playing it will be for the Europa conference second division consolation cup at best.

Buzzing for Albania tbh. 

07A12842-DEC6-4CF3-AD28-38756B6CD5A9.png

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Got in early so no queues, but the kiosks were a shambles. 1 till per kiosk

Aye cunts obviously buzzing to get a manky ibrox pie at half time.  At least they missed the Malmö goals. 

A few off the bus i go on only got in at half time. A total fuckin disgrace. Not really all that up to date with the  clubs dispute with cinch or whatever but maybe they should spend a bit more time concentrating their efforts into making sure their supporters who pay good money actually got in to see the games they pay for than disputes like that.

Oh, and also maybe getting a team on the park capable of not fucking up a lead against a 10man  mediocre team that would be good also.

Bet they’ll no even give people a refund despite printing their tickets at the 80th minute. 

Tell you what the club should be glad that shambles happened last night, there was no way on earth there was room for another circa 1000 people in there last night, they had clearly fucked up the CCS and were taking none payments as a green light to sell the seats on. 

17 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Guy in front of us had a new white smart card and it didn't work, steward just let him in. 

Aye, seen one getting let in anyway.

But seen another lady wasn't let in by a steward, despite getting absolute pelters from the queue behind, and her husband through. 

2 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Aye, seen one getting let in anyway.

But seen another lady wasn't let in by a steward, despite getting absolute pelters from the queue behind, and her husband through. 

I got in with a paper ticket cause my new smartcard wasn't ready 

My boy was going in after me and it knocked him back. 

Ended up they wanted me to prove purchase of his ticket but the new all singing all dancing WiFi wasn't working and couldn't get a signal.

A few other fans heard this and one boy in the queue came over and tried to log on using his phone. Again didn't work.

So he asked if I'd be ok with him basically sneaking my boy in. Asked the wee man and he said aye and the boy done it. Either that or my 14 year old was told to go stand in the ticket office queue to get it activated :lol: