Malmö tickets and the farce that is the ticket office

6 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

I got in with a paper ticket cause my new smartcard wasn't ready 

My boy was going in after me and it knocked him back. 

Ended up they wanted me to prove purchase of his ticket but the new all singing all dancing WiFi wasn't working and couldn't get a signal.

A few other fans heard this and one boy in the queue came over and tried to log on using his phone. Again didn't work.

So he asked if I'd be ok with him basically sneaking my boy in. Asked the wee man and he said aye and the boy done it. Either that or my 14 year old was told to go stand in the ticket office queue to get it activated :lol:

Aye, all sorts of postmortems this morning, football and otherwise! 

9 hours ago, andyhrfc said:

Turned up earlyish anticipating a problem at the turnstiles. Yes it happened, my lad’s card wouldn't work. Thankfully a steward opened the gate and let him in avoiding a long queue at the ticket office. 

Sensible stewarding that 👏

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

A few of us have mentioned on here that apart from the football department the club is a bit of a shambles behind the scenes. Last night it was laid out in full with ticketing, food kiosks, etc.

Worryingly we look a bit of a shambles on the park too.

£1.50 for tap water apparently :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Folk that had permits for the Albion carpark being sent away as carpark was full. Double selling seats. Heads should roll for this

Walked past it and seen disabled people refused entry, as it was full.  An absolute fuckin disgrace on and off the park.

What’s the deal with ticket office, are they still only going to be opened for a few hours before k.o. on match day or is this changing?  The fact that we now have full houses again and there are so many issues to be resolved with smart-cards etc, surely they can’t continue to be basing their staff at home only responding to emails.

Albion a fucking shambles as well. 

Could see at least 12 empty disabled spots and a few non-disabled. Gate closed. 

Steward said they'd been bought. Liar ****. 

Because I have been trying to buy them online for a month and two Rangers employees (the SLO and Disabled Officer) told me this week they will not sell them (seasonal or matchday) until back to full capacity. Told to turn up early which we did and wave a tenner.

Managed to get a spot halfway down Broomloan Road. Email complaint sent to multiple people inside Rangers. 

Different note but still in line with the way the clubs run, 17 months out the stadium and the cunts can’t afford a lick of paint in the toilets fs the toilets in BF1 are an absolute fucking midden covered in graffiti mirrors smashed of the walls cubicle doors wreaked to fuck. Fucking disgrace that’s not been cleaned up in over a year 

looks like something out off 1980’s Bronx 

14 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Queue for the TO was embarrassing tbh. No been open in 16 months and somehow it’s worse than what it was previously. 

Cunt gets taken out the fans constantly, I don’t really buy any food or drink but they were opening bottles of juice, filling up paper cups wae it and charging £3.50😂. Blatantly ripping the cunt

Are you actually serious?  :ang:  Heard they also ran out of hotdog buns and were giving people a wrapped up hotdog instead haha! That with all the ticket shite, the weekly emails trying to get us to buy a new polo shirt and then that performance on the park, what the actual fuck is going on?

Almost feels like the normal fan is a sideshow and at the moment you get sorted of your own accord and the ones with plenty of cash are sorted and well looked after then that’s that. Can see that with the total revamp of all the lounges etc yet walking into Broomloan Front toilets it like the smell of pish and cigarettes x16 months 

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Almost feels like the normal fan is a sideshow and at the moment you get sorted of your own accord and the ones with plenty of cash are sorted and well looked after then that’s that. Can see that with the total revamp of all the lounges etc yet walking into Broomloan Front toilets it like the smell of pish and cigarettes x16 months 

To be fair, they could revamp the toilets and within a couple of games they'd be back to smelling like pish and cigarettes. You're fighting a losing battle with the toilets, so I can see why the club don't really care. I rarely buy anything in the ground so this doesn't bother me either. My needs are fairly simple on matchdays, I just want to be inside the ground and at my seat for kick off when I've made the effort to arrive half an hour before.

32 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

To be fair, they could revamp the toilets and within a couple of games they'd be back to smelling like pish and cigarettes. You're fighting a losing battle with the toilets, so I can see why the club don't really care. I rarely buy anything in the ground so this doesn't bother me either. My needs are fairly simple on matchdays, I just want to be inside the ground and at my seat for kick off when I've made the effort to arrive half an hour before.

I don’t buy any food or drink either but serving it from bottles that cost £1 and pouring half into a paper cup and charging £3.50 is just taking the piss. 

No asking for much but even hosing the place down wasn’t done there was cobwebs everywhere 😂. Not much in the grand scheme of things but that’s what your average punter sees on a gameday. 

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

I don’t buy any food or drink either but serving it from bottles that cost £1 and pouring half into a paper cup and charging £3.50 is just taking the piss.

People need to stop buying it then. Once profits nosedive then something might get done. No point moaning about it but then still handing cash over every game for the same shite.

4 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Different note but still in line with the way the clubs run, 17 months out the stadium and the cunts can’t afford a lick of paint in the toilets fs the toilets in BF1 are an a absolute fucking midden covered in graffiti mirrors smashed of the walls cubicle doors wreaked to fuck. Fucking disgrace that’s not been cleaned up in over a year 

Like to know how the toilets got in this state in the first place 

4 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Different note but still in line with the way the clubs run, 17 months out the stadium and the cunts can’t afford a lick of paint in the toilets fs the toilets in BF1 are an a absolute fucking midden covered in graffiti mirrors smashed of the walls cubicle doors wreaked to fuck. Fucking disgrace that’s not been cleaned up in over a year 

Don’t understand this at all.

How they would get into that state in the first place and why the club would not make repairing it a priority.