Malmö tickets and the farce that is the ticket office

11 hours ago, LuxembourgBlue said:

Obviously have nothing against people having a drink before or after a match but doing it and other stuff in the toilets when there’s families & kids that use them is disgraceful 

Spot on pal junkie scum

1 hour ago, The Specky Liar said:

Spot on pal junkie scum

My friend takes his son and don’t imagine it would be nice if he takes him to the toilet and there’s a couple of guys doing coke or breaking stuff. How would you explain that to a 5 year old? You want to protect your kids from stuff like that.

11 minutes ago, LuxembourgBlue said:

My friend takes his son and don’t imagine it would be nice if he takes him to the toilet and there’s a couple of guys doing coke or breaking stuff. How would you explain that to a 5 year old? You want to protect your kids from stuff like that.

People take coke in the cubicles probably every part of the stadium doubt your 5 year old would have any idea what’s going on unless he was in there with them. 

Just now, Monkey Butler said:

Nobody sits their 5 year old wean down after a visit to the Ibrox toilet and gives them the "right son, I'm going to explain to you what you've just witnessed in there" speech. You take them for a pish, then take them back out and say nothing about it. FFS. :lol:

I can’t speak for your parenting as you might like your kids exposed to that shit but I’m sure lots of parents that take their kids to Ibrox wouldn’t like that. But let me guess rather than a few people stopping using drugs in the toilets you’d probably suggest that families should stop going so they can continue doing it? 

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

People take coke in the cubicles probably every part of the stadium doubt your 5 year old would have any idea what’s going on unless he was in there with them. 

Not so much doing it in the cubicles but when I had a season ticket many a time I went in and there were people doing it at the urinals or sinks and I think that’s wrong

1 minute ago, LuxembourgBlue said:

I can’t speak for your parenting as you might like your kids exposed to that shit but I’m sure lots of parents that take their kids to Ibrox wouldn’t like that. But let me guess rather than a few people stopping using drugs in the toilets you’d probably suggest that families should stop going so they can continue doing it? 

Can someone tweet this to the SLO? 

8 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

Nobody sits their 5 year old wean down after a visit to the Ibrox toilet and gives them the "right son, I'm going to explain to you what you've just witnessed in there" speech. You take them for a pish, then take them back out and say nothing about it. FFS. :lol:

To be fair, after Tuesday night it would probably have been easier to explain the toilet situation to the 5 year old compared to trying to explain to them what the fuck they witnessed on the pitch. 😂

Just now, LuxembourgBlue said:

Not so much doing it in the cubicles but when I had a season ticket many a time I went in and there were people doing it at the urinals or sinks and I think that’s wrong

I done it at my seat on Tuesday mate was proud of myself 

3 minutes ago, LuxembourgBlue said:

There are needle bins in the toilets in the Copland. 

2 minutes ago, LuxembourgBlue said:

Peope where snorting lines of the urinals?  🤣

Thats boggin tbh 

1 minute ago, Monkey Butler said:

:lol:

5 year old asking "do you think that was prop or council they were snorting dad?".

FFS, the wean needs all his concentration not to fall into the trough, not worry about what's going on in the cubicles. 

So you think its totally out of the question for a 5 year old to ask ‘what was that man doing?’ after seeing a guy snort white powder up his nose in the middle of the toilets? Sad indictment of the mentality that people on the west coast of scotland have when rather than just holding off for 90 minutes and doing whatever you’re gonna do outside that you are unwilling to do that. Sad state of affairs.

2 minutes ago, LuxembourgBlue said:

So you think its totally out of the question for a 5 year old to ask ‘what was that man doing?’ after seeing a guy snort white powder up his nose in the middle of the toilets? Sad indictment of the mentality that people on the west coast of scotland have when rather than just holding off for 90 minutes and doing whatever you’re gonna do outside that you are unwilling to do that. Sad state of affairs.

No one snorts in the middle of the toilets ffs 😂😂😂

I genuinely find it funny when you see two cops standing in the toilets with cunts queuing up to get in the cubicles probably every one of them going for a line of prop 🤣

the cops must know what’s going on ether that or they are thick as shite 

17 minutes ago, LuxembourgBlue said:

He is a ket addict mate, ignore him.