Malmö tickets and the farce that is the ticket office

Queues were awful, got in 15 mins late. I think a combination of smartcards not working and folk waiting until they get right up to the scanner before even thinking of opening up their email browser to get their QR code. Fumbling about trying to find it, screen auto rotating when they stick it under the scanner, fuck me. Then in my specific case the turnstile packed in and guys were just jumping it. Fuck that, I joined another queue. Hopefully things improve.

1 minute ago, Monkey Butler said:

Queues were awful, got in 15 mins late. I think a combination of smartcards not working and folk waiting until they get right up to the scanner before even thinking of opening up their email browser to get their QR code. Fumbling about trying to find it, screen auto rotating when they stick it under the scanner, fuck me. Then in my specific case the turnstile packed in and guys were just jumping it. Fuck that, I joined another queue. Hopefully things improve.

Boy who runs our bus didn't get in, and was eventually refunded after half time, absolutely amateur shite. 

7 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Boy who runs our bus didn't get in, and was eventually refunded after half time, absolutely amateur shite. 

Queue for the ticket office was stilll the full length of the Govan at kick off. Some guys really losing the plot over it all. Thought I might have to do a bit of cunt kicking to restore order but thankfully it never came to that.

Queue for the TO was embarrassing tbh. No been open in 16 months and somehow it’s worse than what it was previously. 

Cunt gets taken out the fans constantly, I don’t really buy any food or drink but they were opening bottles of juice, filling up paper cups wae it and charging £3.50😂. Blatantly ripping the cunt

Spent 45 minutes in the queue for the ticket office to get a replacement smart card I asked the ticket office to send me out weeks ago.  Thank fuck I got there for 20 past 6, someone told me the queue was near enough at the subway at one point.  Shambles.

Know a few guys that didn't get in until well into the 2nd half because of smart card issues.

Was in the club deck and there was at least 5 situations around me where people turned up with QR codes only to find their seats were already taken as well. Embarrassing.

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Spent 45 minutes in the queue for the ticket office to get a replacement smart card I asked the ticket office to send me out weeks ago.  Thank fuck I got there for 20 past 6, someone told me the queue was near enough at the subway at one point.  Shambles.

It was , I joined about 7:40 and was down behind the burger van that sits diagonal down from shop towards subway 

2 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

It was , I joined about 7:40 and was down behind the burger van that sits diagonal down from shop towards subway 

It took me 45 minutes to get from bar 72 entrance to it, how long did it take you, did you actually see the first half ffs 

We got in to the club deck 15 mins late - massive queues, but I genuinely don’t think there’s enough turnstiles for the club deck anyway.

They did have a really helpful tannoy announcement that the turnstiles at the other end of the club deck were empty. However, you couldn’t actually hear that announcement until you’d already waited for ages and were 10 feet from the turnstiles you’d been queuing up for.