We have slept thru the transfer window

Trialist

2 minutes ago, Dave Whelan said:

We’ve had 3 strong European runs, season ticket books etc.

I’m not saying we are swimming in money but there is money available is Gerrard needs it 

No there isn't. Season tickets and the europa doesn't make a dent in our deficit ffs

10 hours ago, LochendBilly said:

Sell Kent for starters, well overrated by cunts who cream their pants over him. Odd great game against dross but dugshite against anything better. He isn't alone.

He contributed 28 times in all competitions to a goal last season. 

But don’t let stats get in the way of your very own dugshite. 

10 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Our signings of late, not just this season have been underwhelming.

Lundstram

Sakala

Simpson :lol: 

Onofobrh :lol: 

Itten over 2 million

Wright - looks ok but looks miles away from this level.

Roofe - stop start but defo a player.

We’re relying on players who’ve basically been with Gerrard since start.

Last paragraph is particularly relevant, I reckon.

This high tempo style we’ve been (mainly) playing since Gerrard came has a shelf life - players can only sustain it for so long.

Doesn’t come as a complete surprise that several stalwarts have had medium to long term injuries over the last few months.

2 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Last paragraph is particularly relevant, I reckon.

This high tempo style we’ve been (mainly) playing since Gerrard came has a shelf life - players can only sustain it for so long.

Doesn’t come as a complete surprise that several stalwarts have had medium to long term injuries over the last few months.

Yeah - none of our players are getting any younger but when you watch us there’s a severe lack of pace and running power middle to front in our team..

Expect this kind of chat from Tims about having no money and admin ffs

have a word with yourselves. You are acting like it’s over, our season is just beginning, we just need a bit more quality 

So tell us then, how does 23mill in ST revenue, and say another 20mill tops from europa league cover our expenses which are around 55mill now maybe, and leave us money for gerrard to spend

Oh and im overstating the europa income and understating our outgoings to be less depressing about our situation 

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

So tell us then, how does 23mill in ST revenue, and say another 20mill tops from europa league cover our expenses which are around 55mill now maybe, and leave us money for gerrard to spend

Oh and im overstating the europa income and understating our outgoings to be less depressing about our situation 

You forgot about the 40m we get for winning the league according to this nugget.......

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Yeah - none of our players are getting any younger but when you watch us there’s a severe lack of pace and running power middle to front in our team..

Cause gerrard doesn't set them up to do that, our middle 3 and 2 number tens are instructed to recycle the ball until the opportunity comes to feed it wide so we can give the opponents the ball back by wasting a cross

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Cause gerrard doesn't set them up to do that, our middle 3 and 2 number tens are instructed to recycle the ball until the opportunity comes to feed it wide so we can give the opponents the ball back by wasting a cross

Yeah but you notice it when teams are attacking us and running by our midfield like they aren’t there.

Slavia and Malmo the two recent teams to show it.

11 hours ago, Trialist said:

This is what happens when we sit on our arse and don’t freshen the squad. 
 Tonight’s result is completely unacceptable against 10 men. No excuses.

The squad should have been refreshed, updated, improved…..and it wasn’t .

Honeymoon well and truly over.

We've held off on spending money until we qualify for UCL which is something that mob have done for years. It's a flawed system as last night showed and unacceptable.

It takes time for players to settle and Sakala and Lundstrum aren't to blame for us going out last night. That's on our established players and our full defence plus Kent should hang their heads in shame.

I’ll make a bet with anyone on here that we keep our best players and also go add atleast 2 quality players by end off August.

If we were in a position to that why did we not get the 2 quality players in before last night's game? 

3 minutes ago, Dave Whelan said:

I know I won’t, I can’t be arsed with fans that turn on the team and act like our season is over in august and talking about admin and selling everyone. Not for me!

The season isnt over, but our finances will dictate that our spending is unless we sell 2 players for big money 

17 minutes ago, Dave Whelan said:

Expect this kind of chat from Tims about having no money and admin ffs

have a word with yourselves. You are acting like it’s over, our season is just beginning, we just need a bit more quality 

Pretty sure this guy is one of them

Only ever appears after a defeat posting absolute nonsense