*****Official Champions v Dunfermline Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

There was a different flow to the game. Great crosses, passes through the middle and plenty of one-twos because of the constant running of the ball.

Tav, Barisic and Tav have become predicable. Tonight was refreshing.

The aforementioned three will bounce back and be good players again because they are. Sitting and watching that will get rid of any complacency that was taking place.

They were involved in 55 goals between them last season, couldn’t have been that predictable 🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

We should be Helander + 1 moving forward.

Let Goldson earn his place which on the displays of this season he hasn't.

Tbh, the criticism of him tonight is OTT. Even last season, some never took to him. Maybe Rangers fans have something to do with him not signing a new contract. I dunno.

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

They were involved in 55 goals between them last season, couldn’t have been that predictable 🤣🤣

Did you miss Kent cutting inside only to surround himself with three defenders? I know I didn't.

Trying to keep a level keel in knowing who the opposition were but that was enjoyable to watch mate.

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Tbh, the criticism of him tonight is OTT. Even last season, some never took to him. Maybe Rangers fans have something to do with him not signing a new contract. I dunno.

That may be a part of it for some.

I just don't think he's reliable. For me he's not a steady player having an atypical bad patch this season, he's a unreliable player who had an atypical good patch last season.

9 minutes ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Goldson is pish the now even tonight he nearly got caught out a few times he needs dropped

As poor as he’s been it’s too big a risk imo to drop him in any of of next four games. Maybe rest him for the away Europa league tie if we have a comfortable home win but starts the other three for me.

9 hours ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Goldson is pish the now even tonight he nearly got caught out a few times he needs dropped

Players in his contract situation very rarely find form. Sign or sit down. 

Its frustrating imo as it’s predictable and now obvious. 

9 hours ago, bluenoz said:

There was a different flow to the game. Great crosses, passes through the middle and plenty of one-twos because of the constant running of the ball.

Tav, Barisic and Tav have become predicable. Tonight was refreshing.

The aforementioned three will bounce back and be good players again because they are. Sitting and watching that will get rid of any complacency that was taking place.

We only have one tav, James plays for us and marcus plays for Middlesbrough. Hope this helps :p: