Did anything go right at all for the club last night?

2 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Nearly every fault you mentioned is down to the utter contempt the club treat the fans with nothing will be done about any of it and the fact the only questions allowed to be asked are from in house media and a totally nonexistent SLO does us no good whatsoever.

But, but, but we launched a new 3rd kit AND a Euro range of training & travel kits…

More ways of separating supporters from cash!

There’s a complacency around much of the club that is staggering, it’s not like we need to look far to see where complacency gets a club, for it to be seemingly apparent with us after 1year of success is bewildering.  

In fairness the complacency towards the support isn’t a new thing. 

To be fair (slightly), it was a really short turnaround time between being given permission for a full house and then the game itself, so problems with catering (caterers needing to order stock at short notice etc) and a new ticketing system was always going to happen. Should the club have prepared better in advance under the assumption they'd get permission for a full house? That's the question. 

4 hours ago, HG5 said:

But, but, but we launched a new 3rd kit AND a Euro range of training & travel kits…

More ways of separating supporters from cash!

I even got a letter asking if I wanted to buy lotto tickets for the new Museum, I already pay for 3 lotto tickets weekly, this is just taking the piss. It seems that not a week goes past without getting an email or letter about someway to get more cash out of the support.

Club just treat fans like the disposable cash cow we are. Utter contempt for us, and if we don’t like it then fuck you and you’ll just be replaced by someone else. 

The fact that after 18 months to prepare there were hundreds if not thousands standing in a queue at the worlds worst ticket office 35 mins into the game is bad enough, but I’ve not seen as much as a ‘sorry’ so far. 

The seat next to mine was also double sold,  so I had a cunt squashed between me and the season ticket holder to next to me. No the guys fault, but a fucking farce and a danger in Covid world. 

6 minutes ago, CXB said:

I even got a letter asking if I wanted to buy lotto tickets for the new Museum, I already pay for 3 lotto tickets weekly, this is just taking the piss. It seems that not a week goes past without getting an email or letter about someway to get more cash out of the support.

Fire out 5 emails a day when they think they can get more cash from you, but an email back from the ticket office or our farce of a strip provider in a timely fashion? Not a chance. 

14 minutes ago, CXB said:

It does seem to be getting out of hand👍

1 hour ago, DrLaudrup said:

Having slept on it I feel massively let down by the players last night. The amount of support they had from us over the last 18 months during this has been unbelievable. That should have been a chance to repay us and take us back to where we need to be. But we failed at all levels. Last seasons one of the most important and greatest in our history but it’s done now. Players need to realise that the reason we have a great history is because of continuous success and standards. Not just one season. Other posters have said complacency and I agree that an air of complacency has come over the club and supporters to some extent. We assume we are the best, we assume celtic will be terrible again, we assumed we would get though this tie. Our start to the season has been diabolical. People need to realise Rangers should never be complacent or assume anything. We should always be pushing forward and trying to win the next prize, not living off precious victories. 

Outstanding post Sir!:bow:

No, nothing went right, players look unfit and unprepared. Three competitive games where we have conceded after the break and looked totally incapable of reacting in a positive manner. Instead they are making pointless five yard passes sideways. Then hoofing it into the box hoping for the best. 

Players are badly out of form which is clear to see but I'm not giving hope on them just yet. Yes it's disappointing but we don't have time to dwell on it given the rewards at the end of this season. This is a team that went unbeaten in the league, few victories and the confidence will come back.

As for the silence from the club today it is nothing short of a disgrace. Over sold tickets, 2 hour long queues outside the ground, untrained staff, tills not working, smart cards not working, disabled fans refused access to parking.... A shit show from start to finish and an apology and plan for future is needed ASAP. 

They are very quick to email about STs, Mygers, new strips etc but the silence today has been deafening.

5 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Just wondering has anyone on here tried to contact the SLO either on twitter or email about the shambles, not on the park before I get some smart arsed comments, but the queues, people not getting in, the food kiosks, Bar 72 etc 

He’s in hiding, again. Publicly anyway