Did anything go right at all for the club last night?

26 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Just wondering has anyone on here tried to contact the SLO either on twitter or email about the shambles, not on the park before I get some smart arsed comments, but the queues, people not getting in, the food kiosks, Bar 72 etc 

Yes.
Used the “Contact Us” facility on the Official Club website this morning, after reading the posts here on the Forum and the Statement from Club 1872.

I did not get a response to my last email so, not holding out much hope but it didn’t stop me getting in touch. :thumbup:

23 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Even the kick off went wrong when a few players took the knee before realising the match had actually started.

Laughed out at this just hear Jackie macnamara - their no even good kick off takers 

dunno why but found that funny 

13 hours ago, HG5 said:

But, but, but we launched a new 3rd kit AND a Euro range of training & travel kits…

More ways of separating supporters from cash!

Tells us the club are trying hard to raise cash. I’m confident that money is reinvested in the club.

If you don’t want to buy something then don’t, works for me.

6 hours ago, bluenoz said:

I don't actually mind McInnes on Premier Sports with Emma and Ally.

Way better than RTV with that English burd and Shelly Kerr. Felt sorry for wee McCann but I had to turn it over to Premier Sports.

I have all the time in the world for Neil and I like Shelly as a pundit as well, but Becky absolutely sets sets my teeth to grinding. She may well be a lovely person, but I just can’t abide listening to her - and if I’m honest, same goes for Clive. Would far rather have “one of our own” (and that includes Tam Miler, for all the haters)  commentating on the matches. May be a parochial stance, but we’re a Scottish club and imo shouldn’t be ashamed to sound like it.

7 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

Tells us the club are trying hard to raise cash. I’m confident that money is reinvested in the club.

If you don’t want to buy something then don’t, works for me.

Fair enough - just the incessant barrage is becoming a bit tedious.

I know you can turn certain things off, but frankly I daredn’t in case they manage to switch off the important stuff that I need to see as well.

Edit - I’ve had 25 e-mails from the club since this time last month.

3 hours ago, HG5 said:

I know you can turn certain things off, but frankly I daredn’t in case they manage to switch off the important stuff that I need to see as well.

I’m the same mate, just have a quick glance and if it’s not important I delete it.

3 hours ago, HG5 said:

Diverted straight to the Spam folder. 

Just now, Monkey Butler said:

Diverted straight to the Spam folder. 

That’s part of the problem - I get a mix in my ‘primary’ inbox, but the rest usually go to ‘promotions’, then odd ones to ‘spam’ - don’t half have to do some chasing around to make sure you haven’t missed the important ones!😂

2 minutes ago, HG5 said:

That’s part of the problem - I get a mix in my ‘primary’ inbox, but the rest usually go to ‘promotions’, then odd ones to ‘spam’ - don’t half have to do some chasing around to make sure you haven’t missed the important ones!😂

All goes to Spam. I'm not a ST holder so only need to check when I know I've got a ticketing email.

It's fucking relentless...

1743594590_Screenshot_20210812-133633_YahooMail.thumb.jpg.85a255e14fa675adec7b3563bcf7482c.jpg

622503577_Screenshot_20210812-133700_YahooMail.thumb.jpg.dcb7287d746707ca9ca92d05a2e88cd1.jpg

424878918_Screenshot_20210812-134221_YahooMail.thumb.jpg.951d7dab70d524d41cfade4595e2d755.jpg