Registration For Ross County Tickets

When you get the email and option of a ticket but aren’t sure if you can make it, would you be best letting it pass or does that hinder future chances of away tickets? I know of other membership related clubs where people just buy them anyway to get loyalty points and sell them. Just clicked accept on Ross County incase that’s the case, might have it spare. @billscott

D04A2AFA-C2E3-475C-A809-20E655D043A3.jpeg

2F13BF49-6D06-4CB1-B949-77089BFD402F.jpeg

3 minutes ago, CR3 said:

When you get the email and option of a ticket but aren’t sure if you can make it, would you be best letting it pass or does that hinder future chances of away tickets? I know of other membership related clubs where people just buy them anyway to get loyalty points and sell them. Just clicked accept on Ross County (A) but might have it spare.

Do you know if you get any points for registering but don't manage to get a ticket?

Just now, LoyalRanger86 said:

Do you know if you get any points for registering but don't manage to get a ticket?

I would imagine not but thats just my guess you would need a purchase.

17 minutes ago, CR3 said:

When you get the email and option of a ticket but aren’t sure if you can make it, would you be best letting it pass or does that hinder future chances of away tickets? I know of other membership related clubs where people just buy them anyway to get loyalty points and sell them. Just clicked accept on Ross County incase that’s the case, might have it spare.

It wont hinder your chance

20 minutes ago, CR3 said:

When you get the email and option of a ticket but aren’t sure if you can make it, would you be best letting it pass or does that hinder future chances of away tickets? I know of other membership related clubs where people just buy them anyway to get loyalty points and sell them. Just clicked accept on Ross County incase that’s the case, might have it spare. @billscott

thanks would be more than happy to take it  pm me if you have a spare

Just now, billscott said:

thanks would be more than happy to take it  pm me if you have a spare

I’ll message you on Monday before buying it then and you can have mine.

billscott likes this

4 hours ago, BlueboyG said:

Just got it however dilemma, in my basket is euro game which will come off soon per email, to register for county game is free, do I remove euro game or do I pay just now ?

That’s what I was wondering, but the euro game payments start coming off tomorrow I think, so I’m going to see if it’s taken tomorrow, then register for Ross Co. If not, I’ll just pay for euro game, and register, then, no doubt, get charged twice for the euro game.

BlueboyG likes this

27 minutes ago, left winger said:

That’s what I was wondering, but the euro game payments start coming off tomorrow I think, so I’m going to see if it’s taken tomorrow, then register for Ross Co. If not, I’ll just pay for euro game, and register, then, no doubt, get charged twice for the euro game.

I ended up paying for euro game, now that I have nothing in my basket I don't think they will take payment again.

Wizny sure what the new MYGers set up would be away ticket wise , eg could be 10k gold logging in Monday for 2k tickets for all we know , Livi and st Johnstone as per will be most normal punters lot I think, very little point forking out on shite for points with even less chance of a decent ticket than the old way 

CR3 likes this

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Apparently only 1750 tickets and a thousand for MyGers, according to some on FF

Gold - 600

Silver - 300

Bronze - 100

This has probably been asked a thousand times but how many do we have in the three categories?

And are they going to keep some back  for the silver and bronze sales or make  all of the tickets available to gold in the first instance?

Just now, andyhrfc said:

This has probably been asked a thousand times but how many do we have in the three categories?

And are they going to keep some back  for the silver and bronze sales or make  all of the tickets available to gold in the first instance?

Dunno

Yes, always an allocated amount of each tier apart from the tarriers

andyhrfc likes this

Need a bit of help from computer savvy youngsters.

I registered for my County ticket on Friday, got confirmation email, removed Alashkert ticket from basket, I just checked to see if County ticket is in basket and my basket reads 0. Is it getting put in later today, or is there somewhere else in the depth of Rangers online stuff I should be looking?

Thanks

is giving tickets to supporters clubs not going to be a thing of the past soon enough though? MyGers getting that allocation to look after the individual(s) with lots of points instead of the traditions of a bus getting their share.

49 minutes ago, CR3 said:

is giving tickets to supporters clubs not going to be a thing of the past soon enough though? MyGers getting that allocation to look after the individual(s) with lots of points instead of the traditions of a bus getting their share.

Looks to be, but they never said that was what was going to happen.

Again, if the club are going down this route they should be communicating it.

CR3 likes this