Registration For Ross County Tickets

7 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

On the MyGers killing the busses thread mate

I doubted the narrative that MyGers would kill off RSCs as thought it was going to be more about fairer ticket distribution and getting rid of ghost RSCs plus the inevitable cash grab for membership.

Hopefully yesterday’s shambles is the exception with it being 1st away game, reduced allocation etc and they will address it but if it’s the rule going forward then buses are fucked.

It’s going to be even worse for European trips. 

Ticket registration 4 days before the game and you’ve booked flights, accommodation etc usually when the draw is made and you’ve tae hope your internet is fast enough to get ye a ticket. Mental. 

I go everywhere with Rangers and I feel like it’ll be total luck if I manage to get an away ticket this year after that madness yesterday. 

Our bus managed 3 Rangers end tickets yesterday, including the one from Rangers…

38 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

It’s going to be even worse for European trips. 

Ticket registration 4 days before the game and you’ve booked flights, accommodation etc usually when the draw is made and you’ve tae hope your internet is fast enough to get ye a ticket. Mental. 

I go everywhere with Rangers and I feel like it’ll be total luck if I manage to get an away ticket this year after that madness yesterday. 

Our bus managed 3 Rangers end tickets yesterday, including the one from Rangers…

Aye and they want us to believe this shambles was vetoed by supporters groups 

On 16/08/2021 at 17:54, GOAT said:

You’re clearly the wee old guy at the front tutting and shaking their head at all us “fannies” up the back enjoying ourselves while you just sit there growling at everything and anything.

back hame tae the wife “aw Betty hen that wee arsehole Davy done a shite in my bunnet again when I gave it round for the driver, sick eh so I am Betty, fucking sick eh it”.

”didnae realise how cultured wee Wully was though, kept talking to me about patsy cline on the way up, I was wrang aboot him Betty hen”

Fannies were at it today GOAT.

Fucking arseholes.

20 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Coming on here to point score 

You think I am happy that I keep seeing arseholes embarrassing our club? If somebody wants to take the rise because of an opinion then they can expect to be pulled up on it.

No excuse for that nonsense today. Backs up everything I wrote. 

Just now, MaddistonKnight said:

You think I am happy that I keep seeing arseholes embarrassing our club? If somebody wants to take the rise because of an opinion then they can expect to be pulled up on it.

The first thing you did was come in here and pull another poster up for something he said days ago 

point scoring 

2 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

The first thing you did was come in here and pull another poster up for something he said days ago 

point scoring 

Eh, that's basically what I said!

Happens on here every day.

Are you sure that the problem you have with me is you don't see any issue with what happened today? 

21 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

RSCs are on the brink and you've got cunts uploading that

The cunt who recorded and uploaded that is a fucking rat

Unfortunately todays youth especially just HAVE TOO UPLOAD their full life stories onto social media.

Few bans coming out by the club.

11 hours ago, MaddistonKnight said:

You only wrote this.

So many times the fannies amongst us have all but ruined a good day out. Smuggling drink onto the buses (how fucking childish can you get?????), arguing with folk when they are clearly in the wrong about club rules, inability to get back to the bus in time when 50 other folk manage it, hammered at 1000 in the morning, shitting all over the toilets and bouncing off of folk on the bus.

That's nothing to do with what happened yesterday