Registration For Ross County Tickets

1 hour ago, MaddistonKnight said:

Fair point mate, and the demise of the clubs is bad, but to be honest I can't be doing with the amount of roasters in the RSCs. 

So many times the fannies amongst us have all but ruined a good day out. Smuggling drink onto the buses (how fucking childish can you get?????), arguing with folk when they are clearly in the wrong about club rules, inability to get back to the bus in time when 50 other folk manage it, hammered at 1000 in the morning, shitting all over the toilets and bouncing off of folk on the bus.

You get the drift. I could go on but I am boring myself.

Boring me anaw with yer moaning 😂Sounds exactly what Sunday is going to be like 😋

Just now, SK RFC said:

Boring me anaw with yer moaning 😂Sounds exactly what Sunday is going to be like 😋

Funny thing is, I always found the away games to be better organised on the bus. For the inveterate drinkers there was always a long stop, kept them going. I like a drinker, but fucked if I'm getting hammered to go to Dingwall!

Games at Hampden. Fuck me, I never want to go on a bus to one of them ever again. C*nts fighting, missing the bus, all arguing. And that was after a win!

17 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

No Away Tickets available.

Amateur hour.

Big greety face man :lol:

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Panic stations there for a bit but friend managed to get the two from our family and friends. Now I've got to wait until 7 to try and get a silver ticket.

There we are x

5 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Panic stations there for a bit but friend managed to get the two from our family and friends. Now I've got to wait until 7 to try and get a silver ticket.

Two how?  Did he get it for two separate gold mygers accounts or two on the one account?

1 hour ago, MaddistonKnight said:

Fair point mate, and the demise of the clubs is bad, but to be honest I can't be doing with the amount of roasters in the RSCs. 

So many times the fannies amongst us have all but ruined a good day out. Smuggling drink onto the buses (how fucking childish can you get?????), arguing with folk when they are clearly in the wrong about club rules, inability to get back to the bus in time when 50 other folk manage it, hammered at 1000 in the morning, shitting all over the toilets and bouncing off of folk on the bus.

You get the drift. I could go on but I am boring myself.

B97F5E82-EFB6-457C-BF7F-A023DE0292E6.jpeg