Registration For Ross County Tickets

2 hours ago, MaddistonKnight said:

Fair point mate, and the demise of the clubs is bad, but to be honest I can't be doing with the amount of roasters in the RSCs. 

So many times the fannies amongst us have all but ruined a good day out. Smuggling drink onto the buses (how fucking childish can you get?????), arguing with folk when they are clearly in the wrong about club rules, inability to get back to the bus in time when 50 other folk manage it, hammered at 1000 in the morning, shitting all over the toilets and bouncing off of folk on the bus.

You get the drift. I could go on but I am boring myself.

You’re clearly the wee old guy at the front tutting and shaking their head at all us “fannies” up the back enjoying ourselves while you just sit there growling at everything and anything.

back hame tae the wife “aw Betty hen that wee arsehole Davy done a shite in my bunnet again when I gave it round for the driver, sick eh so I am Betty, fucking sick eh it”.

”didnae realise how cultured wee Wully was though, kept talking to me about patsy cline on the way up, I was wrang aboot him Betty hen”

2 hours ago, MaddistonKnight said:

Fair point mate, and the demise of the clubs is bad, but to be honest I can't be doing with the amount of roasters in the RSCs. 

So many times the fannies amongst us have all but ruined a good day out. Smuggling drink onto the buses (how fucking childish can you get?????), arguing with folk when they are clearly in the wrong about club rules, inability to get back to the bus in time when 50 other folk manage it, hammered at 1000 in the morning, shitting all over the toilets and bouncing off of folk on the bus.

You get the drift. I could go on but I am boring myself.

Spot on pal time to weed out these thugs

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

If you have put the effort in following the club previously you’ll get a ticket

Some of us already have home end tickets but maybe we’d rather sit in with our own.

5 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Just getting this, absolute joke.  I’ve got 1586 points but still in the silver tier it better not have shafted me cos I’ve got gold points level but not been updated yet. 

5A3B380B-398C-4796-8542-F407FE08CF6A.png

Think you may have.

People on FF saying they were silver tier but able to purchase during gold because they are now in gold threshold.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

If you have put the effort in following the club previously you’ll get a ticket

Doubt it A+, A and B category buses all got one each. I used to get the majority of mine from the bus or guys from other buses but they’ll  now not be able to help each other out  either

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

Think you may have.

People on FF saying they were silver tier but able to purchase during gold because they are now in gold threshold.

If that’s the case that’s a shambles. 

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Doubt it A+, A and B category buses all got one each. I used to get the majority of mine from the bus or guys from other buses but they’ll  now not be able to help each other out  either

Just ignore him he’s being a prick as always.