Registration For Ross County Tickets

4 minutes ago, GOAT said:

My brother has just been timed out and joined the queue again 45 minute wait.  Fucking shambles.  Was letting him click tickets but not add to basket.  

I was same for my sons. Got in straight away, qty 1 selected but wouldn’t allow to put in basket. Then they all went. 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

In all seriousness there’ll hardly be much sense in RSCs running buses to away games now will there?

Majority of A+ will still be able to pull enough together probably but smaller buses will be fucked

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

In all seriousness there’ll hardly be much sense in RSCs running buses to away games now will there?

Course there will. Team up with other clubs if you can’t fill a bus, book in someplace and have a good day. 

7 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Said none were available, few minutes later it said they were available I tried to add to my basket but it said there wasn't enough for the quantity I'd requested(1)

Brother was getting that aswell before it kicked him out

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

Be a lot of regulars who will still travel with their bus without a ticket as well

Hearing their end is pretty straightforward, it’s an email code to so don’t need to get the ticket sent to obviously nowhere near Dingwall 😂, might be a different story once at the turnstile but always an option 

Our website is amateur at best tbh. Ive used ticketmaster, Liverpools website and others for major events like gigs etc with massive demand and I’ve never waited more than a couple of minutes to get into the actual website. Getting tickets is a different story but waiting 45+ minutes to just access the website is madness

4 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Hearing their end is pretty straightforward, it’s an email code to so don’t need to get the ticket sent to obviously nowhere near Dingwall 😂, might be a different story once at the turnstile but always an option 

I've had home end tickets twice there and got in our end no problem, might be stricter this weekend though obviously 

6 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Me and my mate once sneaked into Ross county hospitality and sat at our seat with a can for 20 minutes before I steward noticed so I wouldn’t worry about knock backs.  Infact it was the last game up there which ironically was out last away day before Covid.  And the 4-0 Ryan jack game me and another mate got home end tickets and sneaked in the rangers end.

3 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Me and my mate once sneaked into Ross county hospitality and sat at our seat with a can for 20 minutes before I steward noticed so I wouldn’t worry about knock backs.  Infact it was the last game up there which ironically was out last away day before Covid.  And the 4-0 Ryan jack game me and another mate got home end tickets and sneaked in the rangers end.

👍🏻😂

30 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

This has made it harder for everyone to get tickets, including the likes of myself who depended on spares for away games because I don’t get to them very often

it’s fine mate, someone on the last page just reassured everyone and said if you have put the effort in following the club previously you’ll get a ticket. Made it sound really easy actually. 😂