Jump to content

Registration For Ross County Tickets


ForeverAndEver
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, GOAT said:

My brother has just been timed out and joined the queue again 45 minute wait.  Fucking shambles.  Was letting him click tickets but not add to basket.  

I was same for my sons. Got in straight away, qty 1 selected but wouldn’t allow to put in basket. Then they all went. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

In all seriousness there’ll hardly be much sense in RSCs running buses to away games now will there?

Course there will. Team up with other clubs if you can’t fill a bus, book in someplace and have a good day. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Said none were available, few minutes later it said they were available I tried to add to my basket but it said there wasn't enough for the quantity I'd requested(1)

Brother was getting that aswell before it kicked him out

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Gazza2258 said:

Course there will. Team up with other clubs if you can’t fill a bus, book in someplace and have a good day. 

That’s not really RSCs surviving though is it? That’s combining them to try full a bus 

TamCoopz, GOAT and The Dude like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

Be a lot of regulars who will still travel with their bus without a ticket as well

Hearing their end is pretty straightforward, it’s an email code to so don’t need to get the ticket sent to obviously nowhere near Dingwall 😂, might be a different story once at the turnstile but always an option 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Our website is amateur at best tbh. Ive used ticketmaster, Liverpools website and others for major events like gigs etc with massive demand and I’ve never waited more than a couple of minutes to get into the actual website. Getting tickets is a different story but waiting 45+ minutes to just access the website is madness

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Hearing their end is pretty straightforward, it’s an email code to so don’t need to get the ticket sent to obviously nowhere near Dingwall 😂, might be a different story once at the turnstile but always an option 

I've had home end tickets twice there and got in our end no problem, might be stricter this weekend though obviously 

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Hearing their end is pretty straightforward, it’s an email code to so don’t need to get the ticket sent to obviously nowhere near Dingwall 😂, might be a different story once at the turnstile but always an option 

Me and my mate once sneaked into Ross county hospitality and sat at our seat with a can for 20 minutes before I steward noticed so I wouldn’t worry about knock backs.  Infact it was the last game up there which ironically was out last away day before Covid.  And the 4-0 Ryan jack game me and another mate got home end tickets and sneaked in the rangers end.

Cedrick likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Me and my mate once sneaked into Ross county hospitality and sat at our seat with a can for 20 minutes before I steward noticed so I wouldn’t worry about knock backs.  Infact it was the last game up there which ironically was out last away day before Covid.  And the 4-0 Ryan jack game me and another mate got home end tickets and sneaked in the rangers end.

👍🏻😂

Link to post
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

This has made it harder for everyone to get tickets, including the likes of myself who depended on spares for away games because I don’t get to them very often

 

it’s fine mate, someone on the last page just reassured everyone and said if you have put the effort in following the club previously you’ll get a ticket. Made it sound really easy actually. 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

That’s not really RSCs surviving though is it? That’s combining them to try full a bus 

We will end up like Arsenal with 'official coach travel' for away days.

I wonder what company would be in line to run that for us... :whistle:

STEPPS BOY likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Upcoming Events

    • 18 January 2022 19:45 Until 21:45
      0  
      Aberdeen v Rangers
      Pittodrie
      Scottish Premiership
      Live on Sky Sports Football and Sky Sports Main Event
×
×
  • Create New...