Registration For Ross County Tickets

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

We will end up like Arsenal with 'official coach travel' for away days.

I wonder what company would be in line to run that for us... :whistle:

My mate literally text me 5 minutes ago saying we are trying to go down the official travel route, wouldn't surprise me tbh

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Just getting this, absolute joke.  I’ve got 1586 points but still in the silver tier it better not have shafted me cos I’ve got gold points level but not been updated yet. 

5A3B380B-398C-4796-8542-F407FE08CF6A.png

Hopefully its got fuck all to do with "Max loyalty points 1500" 

Mybbie you're in the "Too Loyal" club :UK:

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

We will end up like Arsenal with 'official coach travel' for away days.

I wonder what company would be in line to run that for us... :whistle:

Dougie has got previous with this . Back in the 90's , busses running to European away games were being told that they wouldn't get an official allocation unless they used Parks of Hamilton . PoH were usually a good bit dearer than other bus companies as well .

It’s quite simple all tickets should be allocated to gold members and after a particular time if there is any left it goes to silver and then to bronze.  Wtf is the point in being gold if someone who is silver or bronze actually has a chance of getting a ticket that you might not actually get yourself.  It’s a fucking shambles, only Rangers could take what was a bit of a joke in this first place with the CCCs and make it fucking worse. 

if silver members and bronze end up having a chance to get tickets for the piggery and pittodrie it would be a disgrace and I say that as technically still a silver member albeit with gold level points.

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

It’s quite simple all tickets should be allocated to gold members and after a particular time if there is any left it goes to silver and then to bronze.  Wtf is the point in being gold if someone who is silver or bronze actually has a chance of getting a ticket that you might not actually get yourself.  It’s a fucking shambles, only Rangers could take what was a bit of a joke in this first place with the CCCs and make it fucking worse. 

Hear hear 

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

if silver members and bronze end up having a chance to get tickets for the piggery and pittodrie it would be a disgrace and I say that as technically still a silver member albeit with gold level points.

I agree and disagree.

No point of a ‘loyalty’ system if the person on max point can miss out to a bronze with the minimum points, but then people just starting to go away will pretty much have no chance.

Tarriers is gold only 

5 minutes ago, GOAT said:

That's a total closed shop though, don't think that's fair

6 minutes ago, GOAT said:

tenor.gif

10 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I agree and disagree.

No point of a ‘loyalty’ system if the person on max point can miss out to a bronze with the minimum points, but then people just starting to go away will pretty much have no chance.

Tarriers is gold only 

All 5 tickets available to punters 

14 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

That's a total closed shop though, don't think that's fair

If you go to games you’ll soon get too good, if you don’t and just pick and choose, no offence to anyone but you don’t deserve pittodrie or parkheed tickets.