Registration For Ross County Tickets

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

If you go to games you’ll soon get too good, if you don’t and just pick and choose, no offence to anyone but you don’t deserve pittodrie or parkheed tickets. 

They'd be as well just doing away with it if only gold are going to be getting tickets as everybody else would just stop buying their membership

25 minutes ago, GOAT said:

It’s quite simple all tickets should be allocated to gold members and after a particular time if there is any left it goes to silver and then to bronze.  Wtf is the point in being gold if someone who is silver or bronze actually has a chance of getting a ticket that you might not actually get yourself.  It’s a fucking shambles, only Rangers could take what was a bit of a joke in this first place with the CCCs and make it fucking worse. 

if silver members and bronze end up having a chance to get tickets for the piggery and pittodrie it would be a disgrace and I say that as technically still a silver member albeit with gold level points.

So what if gold members snap up all the tickets every time they're available, its only them picking up points, silver and bronze will never catch up, has everyone else just to pay the money for fuck all?

Just now, Lord Lockin said:

Aye and people spending a lot of money to get into the gold tier and might never get an away ticket all season 

Hysterical pish

What we seen tonight was an absolute joke and it should be changed but that's just laughable

2 minutes ago, LoyalRanger86 said:

So what if gold members snap up all the tickets every time they're available, its only them picking up points, silver and bronze will never catch up, has everyone else just to pay the money for fuck all?

The majority of MYGers members have payed for fuck all , there’s bears amongst us sitting with 2/3 rtv subscriptions in the same house , watched woman’s games , online programmes , bricks for Edmiston house and won’t be near an away game 

8 minutes ago, LoyalRanger86 said:

Never going to happen, but If that’s what happens, its what happens.  Supposed to be a loyalty scheme, you reward loyalty.  

giving you points for ridiculous things like RTV accounts and getting your picture on a wall should be thrown out the window though and you should get points for going to games and buying a season ticket only.  Although I ageee with the points for buying a programme.

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

The majority of MYGers members have payed for fuck all , there’s bears amongst us sitting with 2/3 rtv subscriptions in the same house , watched woman’s games , online programmes , bricks for Edmiston house and won’t be near an away game 

You think the majority of MyGers members haven't paid £500+ for a season ticket?

1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Let's be honest , if @GOAT never got a tarrier ticket he was going to hold the club to ransom for money back , nothing he says can be taken serious

Well that’s nonsense. Go back and find the thread. 

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Never going to happen, but If that’s what happens, its what happens.  Supposed to be a loyalty scheme, you reward loyalty.  

giving you points for ridiculous things like RTV accounts and getting your picture on a wall should be thrown out the window though and you should get points for going to games and buying a season ticket only.  Although I ageee with the points for buying a programme.

Funny how you've just started saying this as soon as you cross the threshold for gold...:whistle:

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

Funny how you've just started saying this as soon as you cross the threshold for gold...:whistle:

I’ve been saying for years they should do a travel club style points system, the tarriers do something similar. 

4 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Is my money for a season ticket, mygers, friendlies and all the other games I pay for not enough to have a shot at away games? Do I need to fork out for the stuff you've mentioned to be eligible for away games, if they're buying all that to get themselves into the gold tier then they've contributed less in other areas than me because I've not bought any of that stuff but that's alright because they're buying rtv and paying for bricks 

4 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

You think the majority of MyGers members haven't paid £500+ for a season ticket?

There’s plenty MYGers members unaware how it would work over the last year, bought irrelevant shite for ticket points to find out today they could quite easily not get an away ticket all season