Registration For Ross County Tickets

8 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Never going to happen, but If that’s what happens, its what happens.  Supposed to be a loyalty scheme, you reward loyalty.  

giving you points for ridiculous things like RTV accounts and getting your picture on a wall should be thrown out the window though and you should get points for going to games and buying a season ticket only.  

Aye you're right about giving the points for things they shouldn't be giving points for, I agree with you on that 

Just now, Cedrick said:

There’s plenty MYGers members unaware how it would work over the last year, bought irrelevant shite for ticket points to find out today they could quite easily not get an away ticket all season 

The system is an absolute farce but the way it went today is how the club have told us it was going to be from the start

10 minutes ago, LoyalRanger86 said:

So if you've not got as much money to fling at watching Rangers as some others then you deserve to get fuck all?

you don't know what peoples circumstances are and what they might be sacrificing to fling money at Rangers  

2 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

I’m only silver mate so don’t even have one 

I could have tried for one but away this weekend so would have been doing it purely for the points and moving it on, maybe I should have but I don't think that's the right way to go about getting points 

4 minutes ago, LoyalRanger86 said:

Is my money for a season ticket, mygers, friendlies and all the other games I pay for not enough to have a shot at away games? Do I need to fork out for the stuff you've mentioned to be eligible for away games, if they're buying all that to get themselves into the gold tier then they've contributed less in other areas than me because I've not bought any of that stuff but that's alright because they're buying rtv and paying for bricks 

You’ve missed my point the clubs done the fans up like a kipper , people have bought stuff that should have no bearing on tickets because they’ve dangled MYGers points to find out today they’ve wasted their money

20 minutes ago, GOAT said:

If you go to games you’ll soon get too good, if you don’t and just pick and choose, no offence to anyone but you don’t deserve pittodrie or parkheed tickets. 

Only games that will see you gain any real points is Euro aways, going to away games is barely gonny help anybody work their way up tiers

Just now, LoyalRanger86 said:

I could have tried for one but away this weekend so would have been doing it purely for the points and moving it on, maybe I should have but I don't think that's the right way to go about getting points 

Agree the points situation is a joke tbh, but every piece of merchandise going just to up your grade 

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

The system is an absolute farce but the way it went today is how the club have told us it was going to be from the start

They said each tier would get tickets they didn’t say how it would work , we were oblivious to that until the Blackpool registration 

3 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

you don't know what peoples circumstances are and what they might be sacrificing to fling money at Rangers  

I was meaning buying bricks, rtv, etc, I pay for my season ticket and all non league home games etc I can't afford to be flinging money at things like rtv and bricks to rack up points, I maybe didn't put that across the way I meant to 

Look at some of the shit you get points for.  You get the same amount of points for giving rangers your season ticket back that you do for going to a game ibrox.  A loyalty scheme that rewards missing a game. 🤣🤣 you get more points for missing a game than going to an away game ffs.

3BB221CC-A668-4E40-8DB0-7F37C1429D80.jpeg

Just now, Cedrick said:

They said each tier would get tickets they didn’t say how it would work , we were oblivious to that until the Blackpool registration 

Yes they did. They made it clear tickets would be sold in a designated window on a first come first served basis

7 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

You’ve missed my point the clubs done the fans up like a kipper , people have bought stuff that should have no bearing on tickets because they’ve dangled MYGers points to find out today they’ve wasted their money

Points should be done on season tickets, attendance of games, none of this buying things like rtv and bricks

21 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Hysterical pish

What we seen tonight was an absolute joke and it should be changed but that's just laughable

How is it , remember the uproar with the rtv points , how many families have went and bought rtv 3/4 times over in the same house to stay on same MYGers points for absolutely fuck all bar the 2 games they’d get on the old scheme for free 

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

How is it , remember the uproar with the rtv points , how many families have went and bought rtv 3/4 times over in the same house to stay on same MYGers points for absolutely fuck all bar the 2 games they’d get on the old scheme for free 

You're all over the place here. Everyone obviously wants to be in gold but you're claiming people didn't know how tickets were going to be distributed. That's not true. From early on it was made clear tickets would be sold in the way they were tonight.

5 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

You're all over the place here. Everyone obviously wants to be in gold but you're claiming people didn't know how tickets were going to be distributed. That's not true. From early on it was made clear tickets would be sold in the way they were tonight.

Gold means nothing , I had no idea how tickets would be distributed until Blackpool , I must have missed the info you saw 

8 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

Spend a grand on a couple of away Euro trips to a far flung land and get 1 point per game.

Buy an Edmiston House package and get 50 points!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tbf, it’s 15 points for European aways, but to get more points for buying RTV than going to a European away is fucking ridiculous.