Registration For Ross County Tickets

3 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Tbf, it’s 15 points for European aways, but to get more points for buying RTV than going to a European away is fucking ridiculous. 

Indeed, typo in my post (read before posting), but ridiculous nevertheless. 

13 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

If you have put the effort in following the club previously you’ll get a ticket

Not true at all, followed Rangers home and away for years, not on a bus this year, gold tier mygers, registered for blackpool and ross county, on for start of sale, got neither, blackpool system said i didn't have the requirement even though in my purchase history it says requirement was there, same with county, no response from ticket office emails. To implement a flawed new ticketing system and have no ticket office staff on hand when it fucks up is ridiculous 

12 hours ago, MorelosRangers said:

It's ok... some poster called Sket was slagging fans off saying those who couldn't work the site for tickets were brainless...nothing wrong with it.

He's gone missing.

Never had an issue. Dry your eyes wee man.

14 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

SLO is back on FF this morning, he said a lot without actually saying anything

Bet he is. I might send an email to the club tbh.

He is ignorning other websites whilst posting on there. It's a fucking disgrace. He should be on all forums or none at all.

Use his official Twitter feed and other social media or all forums.

People on here having to search FF to see if he's updated the worthy on there while us peasants sit here in the dark.

Fucking joke of a role 

Surley the SLO could post information in the tickets section and if concerns about dogs abuse in return the thread could be locked once his info is posted 

set up an faq bit as well 

althogh his role should allow for replies and responses 

Just now, tom1780 said:

Sounds a shite show 

what a Jackie brambles 

loyal fans being fucked over 

hope you manage to get a ticket some how 

The sad thing is even getting a ticket, sorting travel is hard. Buses struggling like fuck etc.

Absolute shambles 

Always someone going to miss out but let’s have clear rules that are agreed upon from the out set 

fastest finger first can’t be a thing 

have to accept limited numbers on this occasion but come on Rangers let’s get this right for the fans 

This will kill off the busses this so sad if it does 

Btw yesterday like @The Specky Liar  and a few others I could select how many tickets I wanted to add to my basket, however when I tried to add to basket it kept saying not enough tickets remaining to do this. 

Then it would cut go back to tickets unavailable, then after about 300 refreshes of the page it allowed me again only for it to say unavailable :lol:

29 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

But they're not doing that. From 22 to 26 or so I never missed a domestic game home or away. But then as real life kicks in with work and shift patterns etc then attending every game becomes difficult. But there will be people in the gold bracket the now who will have spent nowhere near what I have in the last 23 years I've had of following the club away at home and in Europe.

However as some of these guys will be younger than me then it's not fair to go back since time began as they've not yet had the chance to yet spend what I have or like I'm finding with my boy trying to get him to gold level despite him being at every home.game since 2017 bar 2 when he was on holiday and then a decent chunk of away games, I can't afford his season ticket, 260 quid rtv subscriptions, the 4 strips, the champions tops, tours, lunches at Argyll house, programmes, ed house subscriptions etc so he has a chance of the fastest finger first ticket scramble for Ross county away.

The club have fucked it and listened to the greeting faced bastards who hated the fact that buses were able to graft like fuck to get tickets for their members young and old to ensure as many fans as possible could attend games.

A guaranteed 4 to 6 games a season has become a who wants to be a millionaire type scramble for every game. All because cunts were greeting.

We're now basically watching the death of the RSCs and a much harder route for a ticket than it ever was and all for a nice 40 quid deposit to the club :lol:

bravo to the greeting faced bastards whove made it harder than it ever was.

For the first time since it's inception (apart from the tarriers since the allocation was reduced) my RSC won't be running a bus to a domestic away game. It won't be the last this season.

Ps 

To those saying give to only gold. With the allocations this year there's still technically a chance the same gold members that people say could miss every away game whilst a silver or bronze attended every away game, could miss every away game 

Deserving of eejay post of the day 😂

Seriously you have hit the nail on the head, they have absolutely fucked it to the point that I might not even bother trying to get a domestic away ticket but will stay in it purely for Europe and get involved in the scramble then.

Like you I am fortunate to have had years of travelling to away games but it’s pretty shite for anyone like your kid, my nephew who got taken on the tour of Scotland for 4 years with about half his tickets got by the bus to now being MyGers bronze with no chance of a ticket for anywhere out with Livingston and St Johnstone.

1 minute ago, ayro said:

Deserving of eejay post of the day 😂

Seriously you have hit the nail on the head, they have absolutely fucked it to the point that I might not even bother trying to get a domestic away ticket but will stay in it purely for Europe and get involved in the scramble then.

Like you I am fortunate to have had years of travelling to away games but it’s pretty shite for anyone like your kid, my nephew who got taken on the tour of Scotland for 4 years with about half his tickets got by the bus to now being MyGers bronze with no chance of a ticket for anywhere out with Livingston and St Johnstone.

That's exactly it mate and a great point.

People say it's about rewarding loyalty. My boy has attended every game Rangers allocated him on CCCS. But he's also had tickets through the bus. He's been at more games than Rangers "officially" knew, that money was still spent and it was still following the club but it's unaccounted for.

Do we just kid on he never attended these games :lol:

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

The RSC’s are the lifeblood of the support.

They should be getting together and fighting back against the Board.

The RSC’s will still be here when they are long gone.

We are one of if not the biggest in Glasgow and one member as of yesterday had a Rangers end ticket :lol:

20 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Btw yesterday like @The Specky Liar  and a few others I could select how many tickets I wanted to add to my basket, however when I tried to add to basket it kept saying not enough tickets remaining to do this. 

Then it would cut go back to tickets unavailable, then after about 300 refreshes of the page it allowed me again only for it to say unavailable :lol:

A got the same, and information missing, then got through and went to buy and they disappeared, about half an hour after the disappeared I got told I had something left in my basket but only noticed the email this morning :lol: 

I don't want to go into the ins and outs of this but the club really didn't listen when they put the MyGers scheme together.

There was a way to do this where a) the club made money off something they didn't before, b) stopped people who had no interest in going to away games signing up to CCCS to pass tickets onto others, and c) kept the system as fair as possible.

MyGers should have been a reasonable entry fee with the ability to pay more for the merchandise pack. Then there should have been 'bolt ons' where you pay to be in the away scheme and the travel club, which then could have run like they did previously.

It wasn't rocket science. The club could have made the same amount of money they are making off MyGers now without going to a system, where as @RFC55 says, because of greeting idiots a gold member could feasibly not get a single away ticket all season.