Itten

tom1780

6 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Exaggerating 

Exactly mate 🤣

People are exaggerating how bad he is, others are jumping on the bandwagon making him the RM whipping boy fs

Btw what’s a fruot loop ?

Whipping boy's tend to unfairly get it even when they aren't shite, that's never been the case for Simpson. He's always been shite. 

Just now, King Jela said:

Whipping boy's tend to unfairly get it even when they aren't shite, that's never been the case for Simpson. He's always been shite. 

He never really done anything wrong on Friday apart from a couple of clumsy moments yet here we are him getting dogs abuse all over the forum 

Whipping boy 

Btw I would have Katic in before Simpson but he’s still not as shite as people on here make out fs he’s only played a handful of games for us he’s still young and could improve doubt he’ll ever be first choice right enough but don’t really know what quality of player people think we’ll attract to sit on our bench as a 4 or 5 choice player 

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

Btw I would have Katic in before Simpson but he’s still not as shote as people on here make out fs he’s only played a handful of games for us he’s still young and could improve doubt he’ll ever be first choice right enough but don’t really know what quality of player people think we’ll attract to sit on our bench as a 4 or 5 choice player 

Mate he’s terrible 😂

He never really done anything wrong on Friday apart from a couple of clumsy moments yet here we are him getting dogs abuse all over the forum 

Whipping boy 

The problem is he's even clumsy against Dunfermline. He doesn't even look like a Rangers player against one of the worst teams in the Scottish championship. 

And I assume clumsy moments include giving the ball away 2-3 times under no pressure? 

Hopeless. 

Btw I would have Katic in before Simpson but he’s still not as shote as people on here make out fs he’s only played a handful of games for us he’s still young and could improve doubt he’ll ever be first choice right enough but don’t really know what quality of player people think we’ll attract to sit on our bench as a 4 or 5 choice player 

He's no played much on the rhs either coz Goldson always plays but did Katic no play once on rhs with Helander as a pair.

Cant mind who it was against but I thought there's something in this

Bit contentious but we signed, him surely up to the gaffer to at least try find a system that's works for him. Seems like the system is everything at times.

Think Itten could do hanging out with Katic coz if Itten put a stone on he wouldn't lose any pace and might no blow away in a strong breeze.

41 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I would keep Itten. He is a good impact sub. Tries like fuck and has a good attitude. But barring injuries, he never makes my starting line-up. We have too many better options.

Can't really recall him ever coming on and making a big impact