Premium Credit

Just wondered if anyone else on the 10mth plan has noticed that the term has gone to 7mths and the monthly payment has gone up?

If I recall correctly it was only a 4mth or 10mth renewal option via Rangers but the credit agreement shows 7mths

If anyone can shed any light it would be appreciated

6 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Surely they would have let you know in advance mate? 

Piss poor if they've cut the payments down from 10 to 7.

Defo no correspondence from Rangers, I only noticed today as Premium Credit emailed me and I checked the direct debit mandate.

It is poor if it’s right - I’ll be ok with the higher payment, just the principal. 

Be interesting to see if any other 10mth plans are also reduced?

7 minutes ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

Defo no correspondence from Rangers, I only noticed today as Premium Credit emailed me and I checked the direct debit mandate.

It is poor if it’s right - I’ll be ok with the higher payment, just the principal. 

Be interesting to see if any other 10mth plans are also reduced?

It's poor and not sure they can change an agreement mid way through (although I'm no expert on it) 

You wouldn't receive any emails from rangers about it though , your agreement is with premium 

5 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

It's poor and not sure they can change an agreement mid way through (although I'm no expert on it) 

You wouldn't receive any emails from Rangers about it though , your agreement is with premium 

Itll be somewhere in the small print that they reserve the right to change it at any time, usually with things like this that is how they get you. 

6 minutes ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

It’s a fresh agreement for this seasons ticket with the 1st instalment due off September  - No notification from anyone but the renewal options through the ticket office were 4mth or 10mth only

Why is it as late starting , they won't do it over 10 month at that stage as season would be finished before it was paid off 

Just now, ger4life_1872 said:

Why is it as late starting , they won't do it over 10 month at that stage as season would be finished before it was paid off 

They done it last year with mine, my last payment for last season came off with my first this season 😂 changed it to 4monthly this year but to get it paid quicker. 

4 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

They done it last year with mine, my last payment for last season came off with my first this season 😂 changed it to 4monthly this year but to get it paid quicker. 

Yeah, thats a mad decision imo to basically just hope that ppl decide to still pay after they've seen all games

1 hour ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

Just wondered if anyone else on the 10mth plan has noticed that the term has gone to 7mths and the monthly payment has gone up?

If I recall correctly it was only a 4mth or 10mth renewal option via Rangers but the credit agreement shows 7mths

I'm 10 months and nothing has changed on mine. The correct amount was taken off at the start of this month too!

2 hours ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

When did you begin payments? 

Can only think that those with a ten month plan have already been debited 3 times and you've just started the contract so they need to bring you in line with the rest. 

As has been said - they can't change terms after agreement so it can only be the contract states 10 payments monthly from June - March and your late to start

18 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

Can only think that those with a ten month plan have already been debited 3 times and you've just started the contract so they need to bring you in line with the rest. 

As has been said - they can't change terms after agreement so it can only be the contract states 10 payments monthly from June - March and your late to start

They haven’t mate i signed up for the 10 month plan and I’ve been hit with the same shite , despite notifying the club twice that my payments hadn’t been taken , fucking useless man couldn’t do anything with premium credit until the email came through as I didn’t have an account number 

6 minutes ago, The Hammer 11 said:

They haven’t mate i signed up for the 10 month plan and I’ve been hit with the same shite , despite notifying the club twice that my payments hadn’t been taken , fucking useless man couldn’t do anything with premium credit until the email came through as I didn’t have an account number 

If they feel they can legally do that it must be one fucked up credit agreement mate 

12 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

If they feel they can legally do that it must be one fucked up credit agreement mate 

I’m going to try and sort it out Monday I think they emailed it late Friday afternoon , it’s no a massive deal I can afford the jump in payments but a lot of people that took out the 10 month agreement might not be able to I’ve went from £60 a month to £85.

They’re fly bastards as well when I renewed premium credit never sent through anything to confirm despite me chasing the club who confirmed my ticket was live so all I’ve got is the email saying it’s over 7 instalments now, 7 wasn’t even an option at renewal . I’m getting the suspicion that the TO fucked Up somewhere and didn’t pass over info about a big batch of renewals to premium credit until now 

2 hours ago, The Hammer 11 said:

I’m going to try and sort it out Monday I think they emailed it late Friday afternoon , it’s no a massive deal I can afford the jump in payments but a lot of people that took out the 10 month agreement might not be able to I’ve went from £60 a month to £85.

They’re fly bastards as well when I renewed premium credit never sent through anything to confirm despite me chasing the club who confirmed my ticket was live so all I’ve got is the email saying it’s over 7 instalments now, 7 wasn’t even an option at renewal . I’m getting the suspicion that the TO fucked Up somewhere and didn’t pass over info about a big batch of renewals to premium credit until now 

My mate in work paid his ST renewal up in full, but his details dont work to login to rangers site, he's tried resetting password but they claim his email addy isn't a valid one when it was valid for him to pay for the renewal

So because of that, he missed his ticket for the livi game that he was drawn out for, missed the malmo game because rangers keep passing the buck eventually when he does hear back from them, which is once a week

They are an utter shambles the now

3 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

My mate in work paid his ST renewal up in full, but his details dont work to login to rangers site, he's tried resetting password but they claim his email addy isn't a valid one when it was valid for him to pay for the renewal

So because of that, he missed his ticket for the livi game that he was drawn out for, missed the malmo game because rangers keep passing the buck eventually when he does hear back from them, which is once a week

They are an utter shambles the now

Surprising he actually heard from them at all,  I’m still waiting for them to reply to me 

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Surprising he actually heard from them at all,  I’m still waiting for them to reply to me 

Its like one reply then nothing, even though they tell him to get back to them if he still cant get access, 

They claim his smartcard is active but he doesnt even know if thats true as he hasnt been to a game yet 😂

21 hours ago, The Hammer 11 said:

I emailed Rangers TO today to query why I had gone onto a 7mth payment scheme and just got a call back.

Rangers are saying that this years instalments need to be completed by March 2022 - My 1st instalment for this season is due to come out 1st September so I can only get 7mths hence the shorter term and higher payment.

Rangers are blaming Premium Credit as last seasons payments over ran if that makes sense hence we can’t now get the full 10mths. The cut off is March so it doesn’t happen again and we will get the full 10mths next seasoN

1 hour ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

I emailed Rangers TO today to query why I had gone onto a 7mth payment scheme and just got a call back.

Rangers are saying that this years instalments need to be completed by March 2022 - My 1st instalment for this season is due to come out 1st September so I can only get 7mths hence the shorter term and higher payment.

Rangers are blaming Premium Credit as last seasons payments over ran if that makes sense hence we can’t now get the full 10mths. The cut off is March so it doesn’t happen again and we will get the full 10mths next seasoN

Thats a fucking shambles, how does the club and premium credit fuck that up, 

Buy your ticket in may, pay up from end of june, finishes end of march, renew in April, starts end of june, 10months to end of march

Even if like last season when we started selling ST's in what june? That would start end of july and finish end of april, still plenty of time between agreements, even if your first 10mth payment was end of august last year, thats end of may it finishes, if you renewed even in april they still dont need first payment till end of june, 

An absolute cluster fuck that ties in with the rest of our tickets setup the now