Russell Martin

ESWF

Oh no, not him. Couldn’t defend for toffee. Picked ahead of better players. Murty - what are you doing?

But history cannot be erased. He played for Rangers. Fast forward 2017/18 and he’s now into football management, highly rated and not only talks a good game but walks the walk (early stages) and the early stages are positive. Will be interesting to see what he does with Swansea this season? Speaks highly of his time at Rangers. 

1 minute ago, J-Maestro said:

I remember he started off ok then went off the deep end. Had one of the worst penalty decisions for handball against him I'd ever seen.

He seemed like a good leader for Norwich so not surprising he went in to management.

. No

2 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Tough crowd.

Saturday night drunks putting the boot in. 

You deserve better. Bunch of bullies.

Bring it on. The first three obviously can’t read, won’t get too mad as my 4 year old is at that level. Maybe the thread is in the wrong place but as an ex player who is getting positive news in England, I felt it was appropriate for the Rangers section.