Katic career over at Rangers

RFC55

Just now, King Jela said:

A pre-injured Katic is better than Balogun, who had a good first 6 months but has been a bombscare since. 

Letting Edmundson and Katic go but keeping Simpson. 

Mental. 

Agreed, I had high hopes for Balogun at the start but he got shown up in Europe pretty bad.

I've never seen a player with such a strong, loyal following as Katic gets on here. Gerrard never really rated him and I always saw him as a 3rd or 4th choice. Nice big lad and he certainly still has a good future in the game.

When you score against the scum, you are revered at Rangers forever.

Bit harsh considering how much it would have took its toll mentally and physically in rehab showing his commitment to be back playing for Rangers, if we got shot of him first opportunity but that’s the nature of the business I guess.

He was challenging comfortably for the second CB spot a couple seasons back but we were understandably a bit behind at that point. Whether or not he’s at the level we require maybe not but would skoosh the Scottish league at least and the opening rounds of Europe. Helander for big games and Europa league group stages.