Katic career over at Rangers

RFC55

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

I don't think anyone is saying that. Just that he was better pre injury than some of the other options we have for the position now.

He deserves a chance to prove he could be that good or better again and time is on his side unlike Balogan who is only going to get worse.

He wasnt though, he was poor in distribution and was caught out a lot down the sides but those rose tinted specs because he has scored against the scum. 

He is probably the same level as simpson tbh. 

Its a shame but some dont ever get back to the same level after an acl injury

24 minutes ago, Orangeclement said:

He wasnt though, he was poor in distribution and was caught out a lot down the sides but those rose tinted specs because he has scored against the scum. 

He is probably the same level as simpson tbh. 

Its a shame but some dont ever get back to the same level after an acl injury

Didnt seem to affect Naismith career.

Just now, Jasper Blues said:

So are we assuming it's true?

The sun isn't renowned for accuracy or truth, so I'll wait and see what the Club say. 

I was assuming the OP was telling the truth but he has history of spreading lies.

12 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

I see one of the biggest myths on here still exists that Katic is 'never good enough' to be starting CB here. Absolute nonsense.

People forget his performances against Osijek, Maribor, Midjtylland, Warsaw and UFA..

What about the run when we lost 1 goal in 5 games against Motherwell A, Hearts A, Scum H, Hibs H and Aberdeen H? 

Or the two games against Hibs and Sheep that was 11-1 to us?

Spell in December when we won 2 nil at Motherwell, 3 nil at Hibs, clean sheet at home to Killie and away to the scum..

Aye but hes shit, can't defend and we wouldn't win anythig with him. 🤨

Hahahaha cry more

3 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Gerrard has never liked the guy for whatever reason. Even when he put a few good games together he dropped him and publicly criticised him in an interview.

Guy is a better player than Edmundson , Simpson and Balogen , but if you are not one or Gerrards buddies you are out on yer arse.......

It's his buddies causing us the grief this season thus far. The scum in major rebuild and If he doesn't lead us to the title this season, it will be him out on his arse.

No, no no, we currently need decent players who give a hoot… he’s decent, can get better and definitely cares . This would be a terrible decision on Rangers behalf. I know we are guilty of players who care that aren’t quite up to job, sebo, dare I say it novo but he’s a young upcoming Croatian international, you can’t replace that for free!