Charles Green

Mr Soprano

Apologies for the link to the Record, but I’m on mobile and wouldn’t let me C&P. Hopefully, this will be the last we hear from the cunt now.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/charles-green-explosive-rangers-rant-24764581?fbclid=IwAR2E8L7lNJLBMNiTF1U0FqXPW8rrUI801NlmQTPqVapoixXdpaYGgh4mb7Y

Absolute wanker.

3 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

Wanker or not I want to hear what he has to say. I think he is suggesting that HMRC blocked the CVA maliciously. Given that the crown prosecuted Duff and Phelps and Green maliciously it is not a big leap that the whole affair was a malicious attack by a Government on one it’s own oldest institutions. 

I want to hear about McCoist fighting at Hampden, I want to know what corruption was at play. Fuck it I want a full independent public enquiry into the whole affair. Then I want every rat bastard responsible jailed and the cabal that still runs the game tarred and feathered out their jobs. 

Only trust a liar when you want to believe the lies that said liar is telling?

59 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

Wanker or not I want to hear what he has to say. I think he is suggesting that HMRC blocked the CVA maliciously. Given that the crown prosecuted Duff and Phelps and Green maliciously it is not a big leap that the whole affair was a malicious attack by a Government on one it’s own oldest institutions. 

I want to hear about McCoist fighting at Hampden, I want to know what corruption was at play. Fuck it I want a full independent public enquiry into the whole affair. Then I want every rat bastard responsible jailed and the cabal that still runs the game tarred and feathered out their jobs. 

A CVA would always be rejected by HMRC for any company in the same state as we were in.

We were hardly a viable business even if the CVA had gone through, which is why Dave King very publicly called for creditors to reject the CVA.